News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

IF This guy can come back as he was and last the season.I think we could be safe

Started by Riverside, January 02, 2014, 05:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverside

horse1031

the guy is class there is no doubt about it.  he won't stay healthy and I would love to see him get on the pitch even if for 4-5 games.

Jamie88

I would still love him back. As I have said in an older thread regarding this, if he can only manage 3 matches, thats 3 matches better off.

FPT

He's been working hard since his set back in an under 21 game, not really a set back, he took a kick from some ***** at Sunderland.

Presumably, he'll play 3, maybe 4 games for the U21s to regain some match sharpness and then be available to the 1st Team. He's 33 in May, so the risk of another year shouldn't be taken, though if he can make his mark in this season, let him, he's quality.

hovewhite

MasterHaynes

I don't think we are paying him anything just funding his treatment and rehabilitation, I'm sure if he can get back to fitness he will figure in the first team. I also saw comments from some of the youngsters that he was a great influence on younger players by his professionalism,quality  and commitment in training always happy to give advice to younger players.

MJG

Too late I think, he will take half a dozen games just to get to match fitness.

JackyFulham90

FFCAli

How would he fit in our 25 players?  With Dempsey added we must be up to full numbers and I'm not sure who we can ditch.

MJG

Quote from: FFCAli on January 03, 2014, 12:32:38 PM
How would he fit in our 25 players?  With Dempsey added we must be up to full numbers and I'm not sure who we can ditch.
In January there is no restriction to the size of the squad. At the start of Feb we need to hand in a new list of 25.

ToodlesMcToot

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude