watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham fan looking for feature film support

Started by DanFFCPringle, January 02, 2014, 07:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanFFCPringle

Hi all, great result yesterday if a little nervy at times but I think we can all be pretty confident that the club is now heading in the right direction off the pitch.

On a different subject, Ed has kindly allowed me to post up info on my latest feature film K-Shop which I'm currently looking to get some support for on Kickstarter. The film is essentially a Sweeney Todd inspired vigilante movie set in a kebab shop and you can find out more by watching the video on the link! Whilst we've managed to secure some backing from the BFI, we do still need a little more finance to ensure we can make the film to a commercial standard.

Below is the Kickstarter campaign video:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/danpringle/k-shop-a-sweeney-todd-inspired-movie

Whilst at face value it looks like a pretty typical slasher, we do hope that the film will deliver a pretty powerful message about the state of binge drinking culture in the UK and our reliance on alcohol as a society. So if you feel like helping a fellow Fulham fan out then please pledge a few quid in exchange for some fun rewards on the Kickstarter page and any support would be incredibly appreciated.

Thanks and COYW Dan

fulhams_finest

something_amusing

Good luck with the funding Dan. sounds like a good film

LBNo11

:bump:

...just a quick note, Dan is, like his Dad, Mum and brothers a dyed (black and white) in the wool  Fulham fan who I can vouch for.

Please help if you can, a fellow fan, and the British Film Industry in the process..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

kdjr100

Film looks pretty interesting, reminded me of this short film The Ellington Kid: VICE Shorts
Good luck getting it up and running!
"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"

Deanothefulhamfan

:bump:

Hi Dan,

I will donate later on today, always willing to help out a fellow fulham fan, and as a keen film enthusiast who studied moving image myself, I take great pride n the BFI.... more importantly I know your dad and your brother Joey, so it would be rude of me not help out.... Hope your family is well and gl with the project.

Come on everyone, let's all help him meet his target  082.gif

Deanothefulhamfan

I think he was using it as Irony.... as the film is highlights the issue of binge drinking slaphead. 
Think it was mean't as humour as apposed to rudeness

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on January 06, 2014, 09:34:54 AM
I think he was using it as Irony.... as the film is highlights the issue of binge drinking slaphead. 
Think it was mean't as humour as apposed to rudeness

Ok i stand corrected. Sorry to fulham finest.

LBNo11

...there are 5 days to go and they are £2,550 short of their target, if you can pledge even a fiver it will help. Thanks...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC