more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Johnny Heitinga rejects West Ham

Started by epsomraver, January 02, 2014, 10:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

JackyFulham90

Wouldn't be the worst signing we could make but now we have recalled Burn I can't see it happening

Rudolph

This is great news. I'd have him here and he'd go straight into the first team.

Brede Butter Pudding

I think he'd be a terrible signing. A good mate of mine is an Everton fan who says the vast majority can't wait to offload him, particularly because his wages are massive. Afterall, there's a reason they've nicknamed him 'Shiteinga'.

I've always considered him to be a liability for Everton, never rated him. I think Dan Burn coming into the team is a far more exciting and sensible option. I'm not even convinced Heitinga would be an improvement on Senderos.

Burt

Quote in from big Sam (courtesy of SSN):

"I spent three hours with him on Wednesday and everything seemed fine and rosy. For whatever reason, though, by yesterday morning he had changed his mind.I suspect a better offer had come his way but I can't be sure of that. Anyway, the reality is that the deal is dead".

Rudolph

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on January 03, 2014, 12:50:39 AM
I think he'd be a terrible signing. A good mate of mine is an Everton fan who says the vast majority can't wait to offload him, particularly because his wages are massive. Afterall, there's a reason they've nicknamed him 'Shiteinga'.

I've always considered him to be a liability for Everton, never rated him. I think Dan Burn coming into the team is a far more exciting and sensible option. I'm not even convinced Heitinga would be an improvement on Senderos.

He was their player of the season a couple back I am told.  He in someways could be compared to Senderos as he replaces fan favourites when he comes into the team.  I'm convinced he'd be an excellent signing though.

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on January 03, 2014, 12:50:39 AM

My sentiments exactly.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.