News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Players who are set to leave their clubs, who would you take?

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, January 03, 2014, 12:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

These players want out at there clubs, who would you take?

Shane Long
Wilfried Zaha
Steven Taylor
Joleon Lescott
Johnny Hetinga
Michael Essien
Demba Ba
Nikica Jelavic
Jordan Rhodes

Toby Ward-Smith

If u want more than 1 player you can vote for someone else as well
I would have Long, Lescott and Rhodes anyone

JackyFulham90

Craven Mad

I went for Zaha, Long & Lescott, as it gives us a good balance of players, and could probably be achieved (Buy Lescott and Long. Loan Zaha), but I wouldn't consider that list exhaustive. Other players who may also be available, that I'd probably prefer, include: Tom Ince, Anderson, Rodwell, Morrison, Guidetti.

Burt

ZoltanGera

Shane Long would be brilliant, a real runner with an eye for the goal.

Burt

Here's what Pellegrini has just told SSN about Lescott, when asked if he will be off to Besiktas, Newcastle or Spurs:

"Not for the moment. Joleon Lescott is a very important player for us. I understand he finishes his contract in June here. We will see what happens in the future but for the moment he is still here and he is a very useful player for our team".

Craven Mad

Quote from: Burt on January 03, 2014, 02:17:14 PM
Here's what Pellegrini has just told SSN about Lescott, when asked if he will be off to Besiktas, Newcastle or Spurs:

"Not for the moment. Joleon Lescott is a very important player for us. I understand he finishes his contract in June here. We will see what happens in the future but for the moment he is still here and he is a very useful player for our team".

"Very important player"... I bet Lescott is fuming.

..Kya.ffc..

Lescott, Zaha, Ba.

Would like John Guidetti though but not listed.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Matt Inglis

I chose Taylor and Lescott as they are both fairly competent CBs at this level so they would be a big boost.
Then chose Ba, on the basis Berba might leave.. if we keep Berba I'd go for Zaha as we could do with a wide man.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

MOR :