watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

those bloody bulgarians coming over here and scoring goals for fulham

Started by ltd-ffc, January 03, 2014, 01:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltd-ffc

064.gif I think arsenal are looking for a longer term striker and personally I cannot see a move for berba materialising this window so lets enjoy him for the remainder of his contract  082.gif
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

Neil D

There must be a couple of Romanians as well looking for a club amongst all those 100,000s about to invade Albion, as UKIP would have us believe.

ltd-ffc

haha well razvan rat and chirices came over early via last transfer window
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

K33NY

I dont think it will happen, I read today that arsenal is preparing a 32 mill bid for Diego Costa in Atletico. Costa has a release clause in hes contract, so If Arsenal bids 32 mill, Atletico cant refuse it, could signing for Arsenal I think

ltd-ffc

32mill is a lot of dough
he looks a great talent but surely not proven enough to warrant that amount of cash