watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Best Game this Season

Started by fulhamfever, January 03, 2014, 08:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfever

Ok after the start we have had what has been your best game this season so far Win/Lose or Draw?

Mine was Leicester Away share entertainment
Home Game was Aston Villa
Draw has to be the one with Burton (Due to the fact thats the first time I have witnessed Full-Time, Extra Time and Penalties

fulhams_finest

Crystal Palace - best atmosphere - I've seen in ages from us lot, cracking goals although mark hughes' face when we beat stoke was pretty priceless

SP

Quote from: fulhams_finest on January 03, 2014, 09:52:45 PM
Crystal Palace - best atmosphere - I've seen in ages from us lot, cracking goals although mark hughes' face when we beat stoke was pretty priceless

Palace for me too, the shocked silence in most of Selhurst Park after the 1st goal was great.

Toby Ward-Smith

Top 5 home games (not because of result) - Man city because it was a stunning game, Spurs because the atmosphere was electric after the sacking of Jol but not the result, Everton in league cup because of the brilliant atmosphere, Aston Villa because the result and atmosphere was the best it had been all season from the start to end, and then Stoke because of the brilliant ending.

Top 4 away games - crystal palace because the atmosphere was the best it had been all season away and my little brother was mascot so went in changing rooms met the players and went in dugout for an hour whilst players trained and a stunning results with goal of the season, norwich because the result and determination, sunderland because of great result and then burton because it was a different experience with ups and downs but a stunning result the hard way which made it even more fun.

5 worst performances this season: 2-0 southampton because of no shots on target, 4-0 liverpool because 1 shot on target, 3-0 West ham  because no shots on target, 6-0 hull utter crap, 1-0 newcastle because it was a pretty dull game

SKSW6

Quote from: fulhams_finest on January 03, 2014, 09:52:45 PM

Palace away for me too. Even their fans admitted that our's were brilliant that night. Kasami's goal was a 4 row-er for me.

The Rock

West Ham on NY day. You're only as good as your last match.

Burt

The Villa win.

After such a long wait it was so good to see the old place rocking once more, and walking away with the warm fuzzy feeling of "job well done, 3 points, thank you very much".

Berserker

Crystal Palace away, what a atmosphere. Also agree with Burt about the Villa game
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Skatzoffc

Citeh for me.
A cracking spectacle and the result could have been different if they hadn't got the rub of the green.
049:gif
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

grandad

The 1st game that ensures our Prem status.
Where there's a will there's a wife