watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Live stream

Started by Ed, January 04, 2014, 10:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed

Hi, anyone know if the game is being streamed on a website, looked at Wiziwig, but it's not on there.

Cheers

p.s can't attend games I live abroad.

Barrie

In previous years, I haven't been able to find any streams for this kind of tie, so I'm not hopeful for today.

Jamie88

Ohh..this is very frustrating. Was looking forward to watching this one! Wish I had bought a ticket now..

Luffy86

Best bet is to listen to GJ.... Don't think it'll be a game that gets much coverage!!

Luffy86

Wish I'd bought a ticket too.... And I'd of probably needed to buy a boat too, to actually get to the game....

K33NY

TV2 said they would send it, today they say they wont after all....... im so frustrated now......

FulhamSince1995

I'm guessing we'd be lucky to get any sort of a stream, but if anyone manages it could you post it here, cheers lads

rusty shackleford

Not a hope today i imagine

valdeingruo

While a stream is nice, listening to GJ is always just as good.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Bassey the warrior

So Norwich City vs Fulham is not being televised whilst Huddersfield Town vs Grimsby Town is, how does this make any sense? Surely the former game will attract more viewers and thus more money?

SKSW6

Quote from: The Moose on January 04, 2014, 02:23:00 PM
So Norwich City vs Fulham is not being televised whilst Huddersfield Town vs Grimsby Town is, how does this make any sense? Surely the former game will attract more viewers and thus more money?

Looking at the big picture, I don't personally have any problem with that. Those teams will appreciate the money much more than us.

grandad

I really like GJ´s unbiased commentary. Best in the business.
Where there's a will there's a wife

terryr

There are no streams....I've searched high and low. I'm willing to pay if that helps

Jack Fulham

My usual sites feedtoall.eu and firstrowsports.eu don't have it. Listening to Jim is always fun though. We always seem to lose when I do though!

Fulham Tup North

049:gif  ..and there is the chance of a non-league team upset. 
Fulham v Norwich will only get 2 mins on the Cup show on ITV later.  Unless we score 10 !!!!
064.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Gozorich

How do I get Gentleman Jim? The official site seems to keep it a secret.

davew

Click on view match centre on homepage
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Gozorich