Main Menu

Nothing to complain about

Started by FPT, January 04, 2014, 05:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

- Not a bad performance
- 4 Academy debutants
- Assist from Chris David
- Replay gets placed in between Sunderland at home and Arsenal away, for that 7 days we don't have to leave London, the 14th to be precise.
- Good performances from Dan Burn and David Stockdale
- 5 of the 14 used were 21 or under; Kasami, Burn, David, Plumain, and Christensen. Plus Kacaniklic who's 22. Also, Dembele (17) and Joronen (20) were unused subs.
- Game time for the rusty Clint Dempsey, probably helped by a replay where he can start again.

With a replay, the youth should get another run out under the floodlights at the Cottage. Let's hope the club make it affordable. I say adults for £5, and kids for £1. It's all positive!

Following Fulham's draw with Norwich City in the FA Cup with Budweiser on Saturday afternoon, the Club can confirm that the Replay will take place at Craven Cottage on Tuesday 14th January.

Tickets will be priced at £15 for adults, £10 for over-65s and £5 for under-17s. These will be available for Season Ticket Holders and Members to purchase from 12pm on Monday 6th January.

The match will go on General Sale from 10am on Wednesday 8th January.

grandad

Only complaints are with the poor performances of Boateng, Zverotic, Kaca & Kasami. I would have expected them to support our youngsters more.
Where there's a will there's a wife

JackyFulham90

I have been calling for Boateng to be a regular, but this is why I'm not the manager

Deanothefulhamfan

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 04, 2014, 05:48:13 PM
I have been calling for Boateng to be a regular, but this is why I'm not the manager

haha nice comment :)

Boateng may get loaned out after that game

JackyFulham90

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on January 04, 2014, 06:10:48 PM
Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 04, 2014, 05:48:13 PM

haha nice comment :)

Boateng may get loaned out after that game

Yeah I think his time is up, decent player but the Premiership is a tough level he hasn't taken his chances when they have come his way

Berserker

Doesn't he want to go somewhere before the world cup to get more playing time
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.