watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Buying Fulham Tickets from the US

Started by PeterB, January 04, 2014, 08:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterB

I am a Fulham fan of 50 years and I am coming over from the US for the Swansea, Southampton, Liverpool games.

I just tried to book tickets online for Southampton at home through the official website and they are only letting me purchase if I have a UK address - as I presume they will only mail it to me. I also purchased a Villa vs West Brom ticket through the Villa website and was able to print it our from my computer and have it hand.

Anyone else had this problem. Any suggestions? Cheers Peter

General

The last two words you wrote have left me on the edge of my seat... I am twitching thinking... Will he actually answer his own question, or will another peter? ... Waiting for developments on this one.

jarv

What about booking the tickets and pick up at the ground on the day. That should work (I think). I just bought 2 for the Sunderland game but fortunately had them sent to my mates flat. I fly in on Wednesday.

aFFCn_Fan

Try phoning the ticket office. Am sure they send e-tickets for you to print...its just like an airline, but with tastier food and better entertainment.  :008:
@hincharoo

The Rock

Most likely will need to pick them up at the ground on the day, they will have them waiting. Call them Monday and can book online. It's pretty simple. If you are bothered, they used to have the view from the different sections for the obstructed views on the website and you can google it, and it shows the panoramic view all around. When I get to town now I sit in H2-H7 without the fam a few rows off the pitch cuz I need the players to throw sweat on me so I can be part of the action. Leave 5-10 mins early to get tickets before match - a mistake I've made a few times. Hope this helps!

St Eve

I have the same problem so,have the tickets delivered to my sisters house. The simple answer is buy a second house in Fulham!

Roberty

I booked tickets - online - for the City home game - the tickets were emailed to me and I printed them out.

I am a season ticket holder and have also booked tickets for a friends - using their credit card to pay for them - maybe that would be an option for you?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy