watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arthurworrey

Started by One Martin Thomas, January 04, 2014, 11:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Martin Thomas

Just deleted this and gave it a new topic as I really like this kid we sent to Tranmere !  Sorry !  Nice link too !

Watching Blackburn v Fulham at U21 last year (I live in Preston so it was easy to go), Chris David stood out as did a tall defender who has just gone out on loan to Tranmere (Arthurworrey).  I believe Arthurworrey went straight into their first team this week gone and got praise from Tranmere's manager. 

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/tranmere-rovers-sign-fulham-youngster-stephen-arthurworrey-3999872?utm_source=main_feed

Great stuff !  We have continuity.  One youngster comes back in Burn and another goes out and plays !

Loving it.  There's nothing better than seeing the youth team break through.

Nice one Fulham.

fulhamben

he was the player I was most impressed with in the dallas cup. beast of a player for his age group
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

David Allen Crankshaw

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on January 04, 2014, 11:04:46 PM
Just deleted this and gave it a new topic as I really like this kid we sent to Tranmere !  Sorry !  Nice link too !

Watching Blackburn v Fulham at U21 last year (I live in Preston so it was easy to go), Chris David stood out as did a tall defender who has just gone out on loan to Tranmere (Arthurworrey).  I believe Arthurworrey went straight into their first team this week gone and got praise from Tranmere's manager. 

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/tranmere-rovers-sign-fulham-youngster-stephen-arthurworrey-3999872?utm_source=main_feed

Great stuff !  We have continuity.  One youngster comes back in Burn and another goes out and plays !

Loving it.  There's nothing better than seeing the youth team break through.

Nice one Fulham.

Also went to see that match and must agree with your remarks. Chris David scored a terrific goal that game so I was glad he got a chance yesterday.

grandad

These youngsters are going to save the club millions in the years ahead. In a few years time I can see that the team will be built around Burn, David, Plumain, Dembele, Christiansen, Arthurworrw & Mesca.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MasterHaynes

I'm surprised Lee didn't bring him to Birmingham as replacement for the recalled Burn, straight swop. I think he could do a job their. So pleased for him after his two bad knee injuries,he was playing the occasional U21 when he was just 17, picked up one bad injury came back and had another. He didn't throw in the towel fought his way back to play as well as ever with no hang ups about going in for tackles which says a lot about him.
Oh and when talking about players that will save us money don't forget about Roberts, Richards, Donnelly, Minkwitz, Hyndman, Kavenagh, Passeley, Sambou, Baba and Williams to mention a few, who I think will all get a shot with Fulham. If they don't take the opportunity  they will have resale value so still a plus on the balance sheet.

grandad

We had the Busby Babes now we have the Rene Babes.
Where there's a will there's a wife

God The Mechanic

Craven Mad

I'm looking forward to Tranmere v Crewe (Arthurworrey v NaBangna), later in the month; Brentford v Tranmere (Trotta v Arthurworrey) in March; and Crewe v Brentford (NaBangna v Trotta), in February.

It's nice having our youngsters spread around the football leagues - makes it more interesting.

Fulham1959