watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ashkan Dejagah

Started by JackyFulham90, January 05, 2014, 11:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Seems out of favour at the moment, 2 games in a row he hasn't come off the bench, I can't doubt Rene he is doing a great job just find it surprising as we seem a much better side when Dejagah is on right midfield.

Slaphead in Qatar

When he last came on i thought he was not moving too freely. I think his absences have been injury related.

nose

i suspect he is carrying a knock, he has played really well, scored V spurs and is a brilliant partnership with reither so there cannot be any other explanation (I hope).

MJG

My view on Dejagah is if Reither does not play then neither should Dejagah. He just does not perform without him.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ffc73

Duff and Reither offer a more conservative, defensive, combination  than Dejagah and Reither which is why I believe the former was preferred -v- WHU.  The same can be said on the left for the Riise/Richardson -v- Riise/Kaca combination

I would prefer to see Dejagah and Kaca but it is possible that Rene does not see them doing 'a job' when we need to grind out results in the league

Yesterday was for giving the youngsters a run to see how they measured up so why play Dejagah when he is a known commodity?