watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I know I shouldn't laugh, but

Started by Admin, January 05, 2014, 03:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

This is what rivalry is all about, and I think on a banter side, Arsenal royally stuck it right up Spurs yesterday.   

This one: https://vine.co/v/hYeFmEAJDeh/embed

and

This one: https://vine.co/v/hYirVVwBFga/embed

:005:

Craven Mad

They're both great vines. Non-aggressive, but each player twists the knife a little further.

Arsenal having a great season, and I'm pleased for them. They don't overspend (Ozil was expensive, but gunner's spent nothing compared to teams around them), lots of British talent coming through, play attractive football, focus on youth, didn't sack a loyal manager despite a poor run of form, and their fans are (after us) probably the most likeable lot in London.

I'd much rather they take the title than the Manc teams, or Chels.

Mhbruce

Although in the Walcott one, spurs fans started throwing coins and were hitting the stretchers carriers

Neil D

Quote from: Craven Mad on January 05, 2014, 03:23:01 PM

Or Liverpool. I'm with you on that.

Jack Fulham

Glad Walcott gave it back. Bet he was getting some horrible abuse from Spurs fans. Can't wait for them to implode under Sherwood now. He seems a bit of Keegan in his approach. Far too attacking.

Pluto

They're both great vines. Non-aggressive, but each player twists the knife a little further.

Arsenal having a great season, and I'm pleased for them. They don't overspend (Ozil was expensive, but gunner's spent nothing compared to teams around them), lots of British talent coming through, play attractive football, focus on youth, didn't sack a loyal manager despite a poor run of form, and their fans are (after us) probably the most likeable lot in London.

:plus one: Arsenal have almost become my second team by default simply because I hate every other club competing for the title so I end up wanting them to win just so a team I don't hate can stay in the race.

hovewhite

Well done the gooners.they have a good mix.
Just let us grab a piont this january .

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Pluto on January 05, 2014, 08:21:02 PM

:plus one: Arsenal have almost become my second team by default simply because I hate every other club competing for the title so I end up wanting them to win just so a team I don't hate can stay in the race.

For me its a toss up between not wanting any of the others to win the league and wanting Arsenal to go 10 years without a trophy.