watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Interesting Dream

Started by valdeingruo, January 06, 2014, 10:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Normally I  sleep soundlessly, however every once in awhile I have a dream that I wake up and remember. These are usually based in reality and have only a few things out of place. For example: I dreamed that we had progressed in the FA cup and drew Manchester City. However, there was a few new rules. One, we were playing in the desert, like sahara type, for the semi. Also, the club with the youngest average age would progress in the case of a draw. Thinking of this specifically, Rene named the ENTIRE U-21 squad to play. Mancini (for some reason he was back) did the opposite and named a fully fit first team. The best part is coming. Our U-21s not only kept their own, but were pressing City quite hard. It was nil-nil in the 93rd and Fulham were headed to the Final. However, some newly supporting desert shaman began to beat on his drum and bewitched snakes to attack our players, letting City score, as the rules say nothing about attacking snakes, the referee let the goal stand.

Very odd.

It even had a press conference with two beweldered managers..
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

General

Whatever it is you are smoking i do not think i want any.

valdeingruo

Quote from: General on January 06, 2014, 11:00:42 AM
Whatever it is you are smoking i do not think i want any.

Sober as you can get, as I am military, so you may very well have something similar.

ron

Quote from: andersons11 on January 06, 2014, 10:58:20 AM
Normally I  sleep soundlessly, however every once in awhile I have a dream that I wake up and remember. These are usually based in reality and have only a few things out of place. For example: I dreamed that we had progressed in the FA cup and drew Manchester City. However, there was a few new rules. One, we were playing in the desert, like sahara type, for the semi. Also, the club with the youngest average age would progress in the case of a draw. Thinking of this specifically, Rene named the ENTIRE U-21 squad to play. Mancini (for some reason he was back) did the opposite and named a fully fit first team. The best part is coming. Our U-21s not only kept their own, but were pressing City quite hard. It was nil-nil in the 93rd and Fulham were headed to the Final. However, some newly supporting desert shaman began to beat on his drum and bewitched snakes to attack our players, letting City score, as the rules say nothing about attacking snakes, the referee let the goal stand.

Very odd.

......so it's not just on here that asp ersions get cast at our players....

valdeingruo

Quote from: ron on January 06, 2014, 11:17:25 AM
Quote from: andersons11 on January 06, 2014, 10:58:20 AM

Very odd.

......so it's not just on here that asp ersions get cast at our players....

:drums: