watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwich tickets

Started by Bill2, January 06, 2014, 01:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill2

Has anyone had a problem getting tickets for the Norwich replay?

I have just wasted over an hour trying to get to the screen where I can even get to select my seat but just taken around in a loop to the screen telling me to login :046:. Once again an absolute shambles by the Club's pathetic IT system. :046:

JBH

MOR :

Having the same trouble...what a shower of poo...

MJG

Yep, had to ring up as they are having 'issues' with the site.

MOR :

Tried to buy Norwich tickets and according to the Fulham site I'm not a S/T holder anymore...crazy...

SG

Also been having problems. Reserved season ticket seats but then the site couldn't 'process request'. That was at around 12.30. Tried again just now and purchase went through ok if a little slow. Makes you wonder how much money they lose not having this working like clockwork

MOR :

FFCAli

I gave up and booked by phone  -  but the original notice on the official didn't even say when ST seats were held until.  It also seems confused over whether it's all paper tickets or if they add it to the ST.  

SKSW6

Took me ages but managed to get mine. Bear in mind this was just for STHs today and I reckon the attendance will be less than 20k, and the site couldn't even handle that. It'll implode if we ever get to a cup final.

MOR :

Hope you're all aware that it's...

•£1.25 per ticket when booking online.
•£1.50 per ticket, plus a handling fee of £1.50 per transaction when booking over the phone.
•No Booking Fee applies when buying in person from the Ticket Office.

Crafty Fulham Ticket Office...

ffc73

FFC website crashed on me twice when booking my ticket online at circa 12.30pm today.

Received my email confirmation and I have been charged for 1 x paper ticket (surprising as they usually upload to my season ticket card) + 3 x £1.50p booking fee charges. 

Clearly there are IT issues today so check that you have not been overcharged

Roberty

It might be the browser - I used to have problems with IE and Firefox - since I started using Chrome it has been OK
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Wimbledon_White

I had to ring the club to buy them in the end.
Website was a joke. Awful.

Berserker

Right I'm going to have a go on-line then
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Wimbledon_White

I did mine immediately at 12 noon.
I am guessing the website couldn't handle the traffic or is that a tad optimistic?

ScalleysDad

Fear not it is at least consistent. Getting a Swansea ticket on Friday took an age and I thought I was about to be timed out so I aborted it as I hadn't entered all the details. I checked my email and I had a purchase confirmation. Weird although my details have not changed since my last purchase . No ticket this morning, the extra Sunderland tickets after similar shenanigans arrived next day, so I'll give it a couple of days and then jump up and down.

Berserker

My Swansea ticket hasn't arrived yet either

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on January 07, 2014, 12:00:34 AM
My Swansea ticket hasn't arrived yetceither

Are you going by car or train?. Floods permitting I'm bus to Taunton, train to Bristol Parkway and onto Swansea. Reverse the next day after a morning sampling Swansea .....................

Berserker

I'm going by car

- Martin Luther King Jr.