watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

looks like our youth caught the eye of bt sport

Started by fulhamben, January 06, 2014, 05:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Craven Mad

Thanks for the tip. Great news. GJ commentary is great, but I much prefer being able to see - particularly with just the pathetic 1 min of highlights from ITV.

wolfie

finally having bt sport is paying off for me :)

K33NY

Replay is gone be live on BT sports, I expect other TV channels like here in Norway will be allowed to send it on TV then? :)

http://www.thefa.com/thefacup/fixtures

farfouille

Yeeeeeeeeeeees! That means steams will be available!  :yay:
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

K33NY

Quote from: farfouille on January 06, 2014, 06:06:27 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeees! That means steams will be available!  :yay:

So hope RM repicks the youngsters at that macth so I can get to watch them here from Norway!! :D

Alan

Quote from: Craven Mad on January 06, 2014, 05:13:16 PM
Thanks for the tip. Great news. GJ commentary is great, but I much prefer being able to see - particularly with just the pathetic 1 min of highlights from ITV.

I suppose you could always have GJ's commentary, & have BT Sport on mute. Anyway, who wants to listen to Halsey & Owen?
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

Craven Mad

Quote from: Alan on January 06, 2014, 06:35:52 PM

I suppose you could always have GJ's commentary, & have BT Sport on mute. Anyway, who wants to listen to Halsey & Owen?

Tried that before; syncing issues..

Terrible commentary team from BT, too.

westcliff white

I reckon we will play more first team guys in the replay
Every day is a Fulham day

ScalleysDad

Good spot that man and thanks for posting it. Only last night I was trawling the interweb for overnighters and an early train back. So close to the Sunderland expedition I was struggling to justify the trip anyway.

Skatzoffc

Don't mean to sound stoopid but where do I find GJ commentary?
Tia
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Craven Mad

Quote from: Skatzoffc on January 06, 2014, 09:40:39 PM

Tia

During a match (or just before) go to Fulham's official site, in the middle of the page there is a section called 'Match Centre', click it, then click of the small section (centre right) that says something like 'match stream', it should then open.

Hope that helps

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Craven Mad on January 06, 2014, 10:03:52 PM
Quote from: Skatzoffc on January 06, 2014, 09:40:39 PM

Tia

During a match (or just before) go to Fulham's official site, in the middle of the page there is a section called 'Match Centre', click it, then click of the small section (centre right) that says something like 'match stream', it should then open.

Hope that helps

Thank you Craven
049:gif
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Deanothefulhamfan

Great news.... I can stream the games in China now wahoooo.

I think he will give the kids another go, and some different fist team squad players

gezkc

:54:

I've just subscribed to BTSport, so that's great news! I was quite disappointed when I realised their coverage of live Fulham matches was practically non-existent.

Neil D

Quote from: gezkc on January 08, 2014, 12:34:56 PM
:54:

I've just subscribed to BTSport, so that's great news! I was quite disappointed when I realised their coverage of live Fulham matches was practically non-existent.
Just wait till you listen to Michael Owen's less than incisive observations.  Why are there so many clapped-out Scousers and Mancs pontificating on football these days?

panixs

Ive been quite disappointed with some of BT's choices this year. I think the early saturday slot was the wrong one for them.

HillFace

Glad to see Fulham finally appearing on BT Sport again. As someone who works as a phone monkey here at BT it'll be a delight to watch them whilst I take some calls. Shout outs to the 2 Fulham fans I've spoken to ordering BT Sport. Makes such a difference than having to have a chin wag with Mancs and such.

Can I also use this opportunity to apologise for the commentary team? The initial excitement of 'free sports for all' was immediately deflated upon hearing those names. The slots are an issue to, but its really exciting to watch these channels grow. Champions League in 2015 lads. We'll see Fulham there.
The above may be nonsense

ltd-ffc

Quote from: Craven Mad on January 06, 2014, 06:39:19 PM

Tried that before; syncing issues..

Terrible commentary team from BT, too.
I have also tried this before bit disappointing i love gentleman jim especially when he says stuff like he did at the west ham game "senderos makes a mistake again we need to stop poncing around at the back fulham!" i was thinking can he say that? ah well legend
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

Scrumpy

Quote from: HillFace on January 10, 2014, 09:02:43 AM
Glad to see Fulham finally appearing on BT Sport again. As someone who works as a phone monkey here at BT it'll be a delight to watch them whilst I take some calls. Shout outs to the 2 Fulham fans I've spoken to ordering BT Sport. Makes such a difference than having to have a chin wag with Mancs and such.

Can I also use this opportunity to apologise for the commentary team? The initial excitement of 'free sports for all' was immediately deflated upon hearing those names. The slots are an issue to, but its really exciting to watch these channels grow. Champions League in 2015 lads. We'll see Fulham there.

Nice one!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.