watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jordan Rhodes yet again.

Started by jarv, January 06, 2014, 10:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

On the bench against man City to protect him, apparently a big money move to premier club to take place. I wonder if it is Fulham...... :023:

Admin

Quote from: jarv on January 06, 2014, 10:49:18 PM
On the bench against man City to protect him, apparently a big money move to premier club to take place. I wonder if it is Fulham...... :023:

He'll go for 10 million + so won't be us. Our whole budget will be around that.

The Rock

Pity would could have gotten him at 5-7m and loaned him back if need be. I really like him.

But I also like the 6 foot 7 foot 23 year old striker from brondby.

We really need to find gems in the sand like Swansea or Everton. Thankfully, I love our academy selection and so glad Rene has them involved!

Lighthouse

He is too much and too young and West Spam have said they are close to signing a striker. On saying that it would be nice just to prove we will spend money at last. But we wont. Although expect a big name of at least five syllables who once played at a good club 12 years ago to join on a non contract basis. All of it on the understanding his broken leg and ankle are ok now.

Or not.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Holders

"You have to get them when they're bad" M. Jol 2011, 2012 & 2013.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Berserker

Doesn't that fit in with the Michael Jackson statue which was around at the time
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Holders

Quote from: Berserker on January 07, 2014, 12:16:12 AM
Doesn't that fit in with the Michael Jackson statue which was around at the time

They don't come any worse!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

K33NY

IF, and I say IF, we could manage to get him I would cry happy tears! :) Lets offer them some money and Ruiz in exchange

FFC1987

Interesting that Gignac has reportedly turned down a club too recently.

Burt

We are also being heavily linked with Brondby's Simon Makienok (along with Palace).

rusty shackleford

Palace are lined with Demba Ba too. Ugh i hope they dont get him