watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Ian' Farmer Giles ' Holloway

Started by Buffalo76, January 07, 2014, 05:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo76

Regarding his appointment as Millwall manager, and I quote, "I can't tell you how honoured I am to be a part of Millwall". WHO THE HELL is honoured to be involved with those vile hooligans??? Sorry , completely un-Fulham related but I just find this little twerp's comments baffling.

ron

Having just landed himself a lucrative contract (megacash to other, mere mortals) what would you expect him to say...?

Jack Fulham

Holloway's comments are usually baffling. Millwall are underdog us against the world kind of lub so it will probably suit him.

Jamie88

Every manager usually says words to that effect when they take the job.
He wants to get on the right side of the fans I guess. He's hardly going to come out and say 'It's the lowest ebb of my life and I hate myself for taking this job' is he? :D

grandad

They won´t understand his Brizzol accent.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Admin

Many may mock Holloway, but this is prob a good appointment for Millwall, type of manager who will possibly get them promoted in a couple of seasons, so, who wants them back in the top flight?

MikeW

As someone who lives in 'Farmer Giles' country (guy's, there is life outside the M25) I think Holloway could do a good job.  He did a very bad job at Palace seemingly unprepared for the Prem task but I wonder how much down to his chairman?

He'll never be one of the great's but would do a better job than Allardyce
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."