News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fourth Round Televised Date & Time Changed (If we make it through)

Started by MOR :, January 07, 2014, 05:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

The Fourth Round FA Cup with Budweiser tie between Sheffield United and Fulham or Norwich City at Bramall Lane will kick-off at 1pm on Sunday 26th January and will be shown live on BT Sport.

Should the Whites reach this stage of the competition, it will be our second consecutive FA Cup fixture shown on BT Sport following coverage of our Replay with Norwich on Tuesday 14th January.

The Doctor

Someone on TIFF has made the very good point that this might cause the Swansea away game to be moved...put back 24 hours would be my guess if so.  I hope anyone going/thinking of going to Swansea is flexible enough to make either potential date.

If Norwich get through, then it's Newcastle fans that could be face with this problem.  A ridiculous situation.

Berserker

Oh god I'll be well pee'd off as I have booked a hotel at Swansea and it is non refundable
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

SKSW6

There's only one train from London that will make it to Sheffield before k/o, and that gets in at 11:53. TV companies once again not caring about the match going fan.

Edit: just checked trains from Norwich, and the earliest one gets in at 15:00.

ffc73

Quote from: The Doctor on January 07, 2014, 05:52:23 PM
Someone on TIFF has made the very good point that this might cause the Swansea away game to be moved...put back 24 hours would be my guess if so.  I hope anyone going/thinking of going to Swansea is flexible enough to make either potential date.

If Norwich get through, then it's Newcastle fans that could be face with this problem.  A ridiculous situation.

I would be pleasantly surprised if the Swansea game was moved.  Unlikely though.

Did we not have a tv game at Spurs on a Monday and then a FAC replay at Burnley on the following Wednesday or Thursday some years back.  Both due to tv?

Basil

Sunderland and United played on Sunday yet both play tonight. Doubt Swansea game would be moved.