News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who are the 3 Best and 3 Worst players so far this season?

Started by MJG, January 08, 2014, 06:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

One of the writers at http://www.vivaelfulham.co.uk/ is doing an article on fans perspective of players and has asked me to see who you consider
the 3 best players this season and 3 worst. 

Mine are:

BEST:
Parker
Sidwell
Kasami

Worst:
Zevotec
Amore
Duff

Thankyou in advance for taking part.

fulhamben

in our case it should be the 3 not so worst and the rest
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

YankeeJim

I wont disagree with your best but Bent has to be on the second list.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

K33NY

Toby Ward-Smith

twang

Not bad:
1. Parker
2. Riether
3. Kasami

Bad:
1. Bent
2. Ruiz
3. Amorebieta

Jamie88

Best:
1 .Parker
2 .Sidwell
3. Dejagah

Worst:
1. Zverotic
2. Ruiz
3. Bent

callumc513

Best:
1) Parker
2) Sidwell
3) Berbatov

Worst:
1) Ruiz
2) Bent
3) Zverotić

St Eve

DukeTyrion

Best;

Parker
Kasami
Berbatov

Worst;

Ruiz
Bent
Berbatov

Yes, Berbatov is on both lists ...

Whiteroom

Whiteroom

I didn't look at anybody's lists before I voted. Interesting to see that everyone is more or less in agreement.

MOR :

Best
Karagounis
Riether
Kasami
Honourable mention to...Parker

Worst
Berbatov
Duff
Bent

Honourable mention to...Senderos

Bassey the warrior

Don't get all this Amore hate. He's been okay the last few games. Frankly I find this thread very daft and un-Fulhamlike. Since Rene took over almost all the players have improved. Only Ruiz and Bent have really failed to step it up and subsequently Ruiz has been frozen out and I expect Bent will go if we can send him back.

Danitar

Best
1. Parker
2. Kasami
3. Dejagah

Worst
1. Ruiz
2. Bent
3. Boateng

MJG

Quote from: The Moose on January 08, 2014, 08:14:44 PM
Don't get all this Amore hate. He's been okay the last few games. Frankly I find this thread very daft and un-Fulhamlike. Since Rene took over almost all the players have improved. Only Ruiz and Bent have really failed to step it up and subsequently Ruiz has been frozen out and I expect Bent will go if we can send him back.
who said anything about HATE?

callumc513

Quote from: The Moose on January 08, 2014, 08:14:44 PM

I hear a lot of criticism of Amore, seemingly without much justification. Perhaps if someone could explain why they think Amore hasn't been up to scratch, there could be some debate?

EJL

Best: Parker, Kasami, Sidwell.

Worst: No point with this one. Every single member of the squad has put in more than a few poor performances so far this season.

FFCByTheRiver

No justification on this thread. Wait til the experiment over, then we can discuss why everyone is wrong :)

MJG

Quote from: BenjyUK on January 08, 2014, 08:32:23 PM
No justification on this thread. Wait til the experiment over, then we can discuss why everyone is wrong :)

No justification required its not that type of thread. Its for a article on a website looking at peoples different answers on these two questions.