watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Future Fulham

Started by cmg, January 09, 2014, 04:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

Annoyingly a touch of winter illness prevents me from attending what should be an interesting u21 Cup game v. Arsenal at MP tonight. The two played an entertaininhg 0-0 when they met earlier this season.

Don't know what sort of team to expect, although Josh Pritchard indicated that he is playing.

The u18s are in Germany for an indoor 5-a-side tournement and the Tournement website gives the same squad as on our website, but I have no idea who actually travelled.
The tournement website http://www.sparkasse-vgh-cup.de/ (Google it for a decent translation) seems to give up-to-the-minute results. We play at 20.00 and 22.00 local (which is presumably 19.00 and 21.00 here)

fulhamben

im sure I heard the ox will be playing for arsenal tonight
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ltd-ffc

yeah the sun said the ox is starting his first game since his five month injury
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

MasterHaynes

Hopefully the Ox will only be allowed 45 minutes, though it will a good test for Passeley or Kavenagh depending on which wing they play him on.

cmg

Quote from: MasterHaynes on January 09, 2014, 04:48:59 PM
Hopefully the Ox will only be allowed 45 minutes, though it will a good test for Passeley or Kavenagh depending on which wing they play him on.

I read a rumour somewhere that Portsmouth may be interested in Kavanagh on loan. Would be good for him - but they already have Nicky Shorey who had a spell with us a few seasons back.

epsomraver

Will be there to shout for the lads

cmg

Fulham:Joronen; Donnelly, Pritchard, Buatu, Richards; Della Verde, Vigen Christensen, Minkwitz, Plumain; Dembélé, Tankovic
           subs:Oberschmidt, O'Reilly, Islamovic, Sambou and Banya.

Oxlade & Frimpong start for Arsenal

fulhamben

I really wish we would show these games. id pay top dollar to watch our kids on an online stream. come on khan make it happen
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

cmg

u18s win their opener in Gronningen 9-0

JDH101

Quote from: fulhamben on January 09, 2014, 06:30:59 PM
I really wish we would show these games. id pay top dollar to watch our kids on an online stream. come on khan make it happen

Me too.

Barrie

Quote from: JDH101 on January 09, 2014, 08:01:27 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 09, 2014, 06:30:59 PM

Me too.

And me

cmg

u21 ht 0-0 Oxlade-C subbed off

SKSW6

Quote from: cmg on January 09, 2014, 07:26:01 PM

Followed up by a 4-1 win. I guess it is 5-a-side, hence the mental scorelines.

http://www.sparkasse-vgh-cup.de/index.php?FamSID=6&SID=40&typ=inside

cmg

Quote from: SKSW6 on January 09, 2014, 08:36:51 PM
Quote from: cmg on January 09, 2014, 07:26:01 PM

Followed up by a 4-1 win. I guess it is 5-a-side, hence the mental scorelines.

http://www.sparkasse-vgh-cup.de/index.php?FamSID=6&SID=40&typ=inside

Yes, 5-a-side on a big indoor all-weather surface.

u21s 0-1 down at MP

cmg

SKSW6

Fulham Youth ‏@fulham_youth
Fulham 9-0 Hardegsen:

Roberts (2), Smile (2), Leacock-McLeod, Elworthy, Williams, Hyndman and Sheckleford the scorers.

Ellershausen/Hetjersh 1-4 Fulham:

Roberts, Hyndman, Evans and Leacock-McLeod scoring.

grandad

Hard luck to the U 21´s. Loosing to an Arsenal side with 6 players who have substantial 1st team experience was a tough ask. Perhaps we should have done the same.
Where there's a will there's a wife

HillFace

Quote from: grandad on January 09, 2014, 10:26:48 PM
Hard luck to the U 21´s. Loosing to an Arsenal side with 6 players who have substantial 1st team experience was a tough ask. Perhaps we should have done the same.

We'd be lucky to field an U31's team tbh.
The above may be nonsense