watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Moyes manager of the month!

Started by epsomraver, January 09, 2014, 06:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Manchester United boss David Moyes is among the nominees for December's Barclays Premier League manager of the month., I kid you not, three home defeats on the bounce and he is nominated!

alfie

Quote from: epsomraver on January 09, 2014, 06:19:42 PM
Manchester United boss David Moyes is among the nominees for December's Barclays Premier League manager of the month., I kid you not, three home defeats on the bounce and he is nominated!

Even now they don't want to upset old red nose
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

K33NY

what a complete joke.... is Sam there as well???? :P

God The Mechanic

The three defeats were in January...  December was much better.

westcliff white

Before the 3 defeats they won 7 straight games, guess that was december
Every day is a Fulham day

nose

fulhamben

can we vote for this. would be funny as hell to get him the trophy
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

aaronmcguigan

they still lost against everton and newcastle and drew against spurs, how is that a candidate for manager of the month??
Pellegrini won 6 matches and drew one, its a no brainer regardless of the nominations. Same for Suarez in player of the month category

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

You missed the sub category.

"Manager of the month with the biggest eyes"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

YankeeJim

If Moyes is manager of the month than Jol is manager of the year.

As a side note, I've always felt that Moyes was a quality manager and his Everton teams reflected that. Is he doing poorly at Manure because of what Sir Alex left him? Is that why he took semi retirement so that the team can flounder under Moyes and than he come back with his big budget and save the day?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Burt

From SSN:

Manchester United manager David Moyes is amongst the nominees for Barclays Premier League manager of the month for December.

Moyes' men have endured a poor start to 2014 - but they secured four wins and a draw in December which has seen him shortlisted.

Also in contention is Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, who had a win ratio of 71 per cent after claiming five wins from seven games, losing just once.

Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini is also up for the honour after going unbeaten in the month, winning six of his seven games.

The final name up for the award is Everton's Roberto Martinez, who lost just once in his six games - taking his side to four wins over the festive period.

Whoever wins will be taking their first honour of the season, as the previous four winners - Brendan Rodgers, Arsene Wenger, Mauricio Pochettino and Alan Pardew - are not nominated.

Burt

It would be a travesty of "FIFA-deciding-to-hold-the-2022-World-Cup-in-a-desert" size proportions if Pellegrini doesn't get it.