watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Joke

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, January 09, 2014, 06:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

The lead actress in the local production of Aladdin at Hammersmith Town Hall in December,
(which was attended by numerous Fulham supporters, many of them contributors
on the excellent Friends of Fulham message board) was attacked on stage from behind by the jolly genie.

To be fair the audience tried to warn him.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

YankeeJim

Roger, please leave these threads to Peabody.  :016:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

jms

Whoever you are...please don't put these homophobic threads on at all. They are both offensive and boring.
Recent threads on this message board are beginning to feel like all the other football message boards ......unwelcoming to anyone who isn't t male and hetero! Sorry mods, know you all decent gals and guys.....not having a go at you.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on January 09, 2014, 06:47:36 PM

The lead actor in the local production of Aladdin was anally raped,
by the gay genie on stage last night,

To be fair the audience tried to warn him.

Well I'm sorry but it made me laugh!  :005:

The world's gone mad - PC overload!

Sheepskin Junior

I understand that everyone has a different sense of humour, but knowing people that have been through such a traumatic experience, I don't think it's something to take lightly
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Nero

isn't the lead roll in a panto normally played by a lady

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I don't want to get into any sort of 'argument' but I can assure you I'm not homophobic,racist or anything else except I'm an atheist (oops)
I have gay people working for me, gay friends, great people they even laughed at the joke.
I'm afraid it's a fact of life, and certainly very much so over here.

Most jokes are going to upset someone.

I will be governed my the mods, if they are unhappy with it then that's fine, not just by another poster on here who's opinion and sense of humour happen to disagree with mine.
If they do, I  understand and will be looking behind me for them, unles I hear otherwise.

Quote from: jms on January 09, 2014, 07:08:23 PM
Whoever you are...please don't put these homophobic threads on at all. They are both offensive and boring.
Recent threads on this message board are beginning to feel like all the other football message boards ......unwelcoming to anyone who isn't t male and hetero! Sorry mods, know you all decent gals and guys.....not having a go at you.

epsomraver

Well bugger me!

If you don't like it scroll on by, There  is too much PC already

rusty shackleford

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on January 09, 2014, 08:02:24 PM
I don't want to get into any sort of 'argument' but I can assure you I'm not homophobic,racist or anything else except I'm an atheist (oops)
I have gay people working for me, gay friends, great people they even laughed at the joke.
I'm afraid it's a fact of life, and certainly very much so over here.

Most jokes are going to upset someone.

I will be governed my the mods, if they are unhappy with it then that's fine, not just by another poster on here who's opinion and sense of humour happen to disagree with mine.
If they do, I  understand and will be looking behind me for them, unles I hear otherwise.

Bwahahaha

Banstead White

Quote from: epsomraver on January 09, 2014, 08:06:04 PM

Well bugger me!

If you don't like it scroll on by, There  is too much PC already

:plus one: What he said....
Roysie

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

It's now more politically correct

bobby01

Quote from: Banstead White on January 09, 2014, 08:15:50 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on January 09, 2014, 08:06:04 PM

Well bugger me!

If you don't like it scroll on by, There  is too much PC already

:plus one: What he said....

:plus one:
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.