watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

tube strike.

Started by billhertford, January 10, 2014, 03:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billhertford

4th & 5TH FEB + 11TH & 12TH FEB, RMTs Planed dates.

Riverside

epsomraver

RMT on strike, you surprise me! orchestrated by Red Bob from his council house he lives in while earning over £120 k a year

cmg

Quote from: epsomraver on January 10, 2014, 06:05:49 PM
RMT on strike, you surprise me! orchestrated by Red Bob from his council house he lives in while earning over £120 k a year

Maybe so. But Boris wants to get shot of virtually ALL the TfL Ticket Offices.
Even a union led by Mary Poppins isn't going to sit around while that sort of carnage goes on.

Peabody

I know it's political but I have to ask, is this country being run for money or for its people?

epsomraver

Quote from: cmg on January 10, 2014, 06:19:48 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on January 10, 2014, 06:05:49 PM

Maybe so. But Boris wants to get shot of virtually ALL the TfL Ticket Offices.
Even a union led by Mary Poppins isn't going to sit around while that sort of carnage goes on.

What is the point of a bloke sitting behind a screen, most with an attitude when they could be out on the platform doing some good what ever he is offered it will never be any good for him, don't tell me I don't know, i have dealt with him and his cronies in my other life.

win-dup

Bob Crow reminds me of the old union barons in fleet street. Great while it lasted but total disaster eventually,

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Riverside on January 10, 2014, 04:58:59 PM
12th
Liverpool at CC

That's a Wednesday night game. Does that mean they are striking on a Monday and Tuesday?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Aaron

Ack bollocks.. I'm in London (and tube dependent) for the duration of that period.

Is it total line closure strikes or partial service???