watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Motspur Park Flag

Started by BarneyTravers, May 14, 2010, 09:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarneyTravers

Would have been nice to have displayed the Motspur Park Flag on Wednesday evening but unfortunately it went awol in the Blue Peter bar off the Reeperbahn on Tuesday night....my own fault I must concede.

Having been in attendance in all the European aways bar Perm we had our mileage out of it but would have been nice to have erected it for the second time at HSV'S stadium...heh ho.

What hurt more is that the giant replica FFC red and white shirt from the Tigana promotion season also got liberated on the same evening....I can always get another flag!

Hamburg FOF has very kindly offered to put an advert in the local press to see if we can locate...anyway I'll be scowling e-bay to see if anything comes up....if anyone here's anything let me know please....
COYW

FatFreddysCat

Just had to be a scouser who had it away  :014:

SHADY1

Mate i can't believe you left it....

Post a message on all the boards and write to the club....one things for sure if its not handed back it will be seen hanging at a Liverpool game one day as a wind up.
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

BarneyTravers

Took it down to the bar originally as my mate indicated that they were gonna hang it from the outside...ironically they were worried it might get stolen so didn't let us.....great atmosphere in the bar on the Tuesday night (mostly Fulham crowd in the Blue Peter)....naively didn't even consider that a light fingered person would do such a thing.

Too preoccupied with  ensuring that my youngest son was not going to over indulge in jaggermeister we left for a bar ten yards up the road...when we returned it had gone...my own fault as I say.

Posted on the TIFF and OFFAL boards too....so if anyone here's about its wherabouts they'll be a nice little drink in it for them.

COYW

FatFreddysCat

Have you tried the Liverpool forums  :011: .

mabster

Is it still too early to bring up the 'karma' bit about the flag? - still not sure how I feel

Scrumpy

Barney,

Sorry to hear about the Flag and the Shirt. They would have been a great addition to the Fulham End. :016:

I did have a good look around at the ground, but no joy. So I'm guessing that it's either scousers or German's that have half-inched these.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

BarneyTravers

Will do Fredster..

You are right Mabster...will e-mail you tomorrow mate.

Have posted on the other sites as mentioned...will keep bumping things up.

coyw

BarneyTravers

Scrumpy and your ladies..it's been fun...enjoy the summer.

2009/2010 season...the finest yet.

coyw