watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Senderos . The bright spark for the day

Started by stevehawkinslidingtackle, January 11, 2014, 05:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

Bored of all this now. I've never been a fan and never will be but what good are twenty posts a week just ridiculing him? It's getting boring now, get behind him or just say nothing!
He did more than Dempsey today but no ones gonna slag him off are they?

ScalleysDad

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on January 11, 2014, 10:31:23 PM
Mrs. B - a hospital pass is one that from team-mate to team-mate (usually defenders) that leaves the ball in no-man's land where the intended recipient has to make such a desperate lunge to get it that he injures himself.
Nogood "even worse in rugby, itis" Boyo

It is also a pass that does not allow the recipient to adjust so in making a mess of it the recipient not the plank who passed it looks like an arse.
I actually take back what I said about the penalty. Minimal contact but why give the ref an excuse to consider a penalty.

Sgt Fulham

Just watched the highlights and saw the penalty. I thought it was bad by the way you described it but seeing it just made me laugh. What a pathetic attempt to win the ball if that was even his intention. What a clown.

Humbled

Every time the ball goes anywhere near him it should be a foul. He doesn't play the ball. Always has his eyes on the player and attempts to foul them every single fudging time