watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Senderos . The bright spark for the day

Started by stevehawkinslidingtackle, January 11, 2014, 05:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevehawkinslidingtackle

At least he gives us something to laugh about. Was today his most laughable moment, or was it one of these ?

FIFA World Cup Senderos Tackle

TOTT: Philippe Senderos' slip of the tongue

Nice one Phil. Comedy gold, on and off the pitch. Roll on the championship.

Northern Cottager

watfordwhite

What was he thinking, on that penalty.... 090.gif

jj____

Quote from: watfordwhite on January 11, 2014, 05:25:43 PM
why would your leg EVER need to be where it was?  its truly mind-blowing, the mans leg was around Altidore's waist.

JackyFulham90

Lighthouse

I thought the penalty pretty much summed up this season. The worst forward in the worst Prem side in the worst Prem league for years still manages to bamboozle us into a stupid tackle.

Pathetic.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

K33NY

Senderos showed me today, only a couple of braincells is working......

And what is it with all hes backpassing to goalkeeper all the time? This is what I see:

"I have the ball, I pass to stockdale, I have the ball! I pass to stockdale..... HAH! I have the ball, oh no im scared I pass to stockdale"

KP_FFC

he was awful, but that dive for the pen was pathetic.
how the hell is mike dean a ref?
3 blatant dives

Fen82

What is it that he does to get picked ! He must be some player at training or maybe he washes the cars and polishes boots,  he is utter poo footballer .clueless he wouldn't get a game in sunday pub league, yet he gets a game for us.
I would say he is the first I'd get rid of but don't think anyone would take him even for free

Barrie

I'm sick of the fact that we keep needing to have this conversation. 

MikeCdawg

Oh yeah, Senderos played in the World Cup, the pinnacle of most footballer's ambitions, explain.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: KP_FFC on January 11, 2014, 05:45:08 PM
he was awful, but that dive for the pen was pathetic.
how the hell is mike dean a ref?
3 blatant dives

True enough it was a terrible mess for the unfair pen but tarabt could get a gig at ballet school.

Sent from a thing I have no control over.

GrahamG

I think it was somebody at Arsenal who said that Senderos can speak 7 languages but doesn't know the meaning of 'defend properly' in any of them.

alfie

Quote from: GrahamG on January 11, 2014, 09:34:36 PM
I think it was somebody at Arsenal who said that Senderos can speak 7 languages but doesn't know the meaning of 'defend properly' in any of them.

Apart from the penalty which i could not see so i don't know what happened, i am at a loss to understand what exactly Senderos done wrong today, he was winning headers, passing out of defence, was not responsible for any of the other goals, but still lets not let that get in the way of a good player bashing.
As for passing to the keeper when there is no one else available what is he supposed to do just boot it upfield, not once did any pass back to Stockdale put him in any trouble, in fact it was the other way round on one occasion with Stockdale putting him in trouble.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ScalleysDad

Quote from: alfie on January 11, 2014, 09:50:59 PM

Apart from the penalty which i could not see so i don't know what happened, i am at a loss to understand what exactly Senderos done wrong today, he was winning headers, passing out of defence, was not responsible for any of the other goals, but still lets not let that get in the way of a good player bashing.
As for passing to the keeper when there is no one else available what is he supposed to do just boot it upfield, not once did any pass back to Stockdale put him in any trouble, in fact it was the other way round on one occasion with Stockdale putting him in trouble.

Let's form a gang. If there was a stat for hospital passes received he would win that and as you say we, as a team, played across, badly and backwards today thus trashing the forward momentum we have had. More players than senders needed scrutiny today, a couple should never appear in White again.

YankeeJim

Quote from: watfordwhite on January 11, 2014, 05:25:43 PM

On the bright side, he, at least, was within 3 yards of his man. Unlike Love Bite who was somewhere else all afternoon and Reiis who must have windburn from all the stripped shirts that ran by him.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Bedford White

Quote from: mikecdawg-ffc on January 11, 2014, 06:17:04 PM
Oh yeah, Senderos played in the World Cup, the pinnacle of most footballer's ambitions, explain.

He's Swiss, Switzerland is a small country I guess there isn't so many CB to choose from over there!

Berserker

Quote from: ScalleysDad on January 11, 2014, 10:22:08 PM
Quote from: alfie on January 11, 2014, 09:50:59 PM

Let's form a gang. If there was a stat for hospital passes received he would win that and as you say we, as a team, played across, badly and backwards today thus trashing the forward momentum we have had. More players than senders needed scrutiny today, a couple should never appear in White again.

What's a hospital pass? Sorry for being dim but I asked Mr B and he didn't know
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Said it before..he's fine for backup and a game or two, but any kind of sustained run in the team means trouble.
Dreadful defender who has so many faults.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

NogoodBoyo

Mrs. B - a hospital pass is one that from team-mate to team-mate (usually defenders) that leaves the ball in no-man's land where the intended recipient has to make such a desperate lunge to get it that he injures himself.
Nogood "even worse in rugby, itis" Boyo