watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

bebrbatov

Started by nose, January 11, 2014, 06:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

If you read this MB the names to blame are many. But Berbatov is held up as the star of the team and deserves to be blamed when he goes walkabout in an offside position fro most of the game. But if you read the MB the blame is towards the club and some of the players. We need to have scapegoats.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Me-ate-Live, innit??

We had good possession but we did not control the mid -field
Hopefully we will get some mean big hairy barstool who knows how to stop and pass
and then  Parker can play in the cup matches and such :)

Robbie

I know a lot of you deride Tarrabt but at least he can pick up a ball an get past a man. Berb like Bent are basically saying "deliver me the ball and an open goal and I can score".  Contrast that today with Johnson - who was excellent - made play, stretched the defence, scored.

westcliff white

Sorry Johnson cheated he played ok but cheated all the same. The fulham players didn't perform, berba had an off day but has played well of late, dejagah should start in my opinion in this formation. Overall today too many players didn't play well, that's from back to front, To be clear keeper all the way to the forwards. Picking on one player saying that's why we lost is not the case at all today.
Every day is a Fulham day

Humbled

Defence is TERRIBLE but as the topic is Berba I will say - he doesn't work hard enough. His footballing brain is amazing yet refuses to make any kind of movement for his midfielders. Then when we start losing he completely switches off.
I will say it again, great player but not for what we require.

Basil

I reckon that was Berba last game at cottage for Fulham. Not a disaster for us, obviously we have to sign a  replacement but whilst his touch is irreplaceable as a centre forward he can be replaced.

Riverside

Quote from: Robbie on January 11, 2014, 11:42:03 PM
I know a lot of you deride Tarrabt but at least he can pick up a ball an get past a man. Berb like Bent are basically saying "deliver me the ball and an open goal and I can score".  Contrast that today with Johnson - who was excellent - made play, stretched the defence, scored.

Berba had the ball delivered twice to him yesterday with an open goal and could nor score
Once with the head
Once with head

FFCByTheRiver

Quote from: leonffc on January 11, 2014, 10:38:52 PM
Quote from: Count Berbatov on January 11, 2014, 10:05:52 PM
Yes it was clearly Berba's fault you conceded 4 goals

Exactly!! People were slating him but Parker, Dempsey, Amorebietta, Senderos and Mike Dean wee more to blame.

Must be easy being a striker. Make a mess of things, but it's still the fault of the defence.

Berbatov was extremely poor yesterday, as much so as a few of our defenders. Certainly Parker and Dempsey from your list were better - which is saying something as Dempsey didn't really do a lot.

Berserker

I was thinking today whether his improvement over the last month was to show case himself a bit. I wondered if a deal is in place now so he feel's he doesn't have to any more. I may be being a bit harsh here though
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Baszab

You are correct unfortunately - he's off - already quit his apartment

Berserker

Quote from: Baszab on January 12, 2014, 05:09:57 PM

That maybe cause he doesn't want a Bent like scenario with fans though.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

win-dup

Quote from: Baszab on January 12, 2014, 05:09:57 PM

good riddance hope he takes Taarabt and Bent with him.

farfouille

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Basil

He will go for sure. Let's hope replacement lined up who will run himself into ground

David Allen Crankshaw

Berbatov gets criticism because of his high wages. The reason that he has put in some effort in recent weeks is because he is probably angling for a January move. If we are unable to offload him this month he will then be back to his Saturday afternoon strolls come February.

farfouille

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Berserker

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Furby

Arsenal are offering him less than he's on with us, but I've heard Galatasaray are interested too.

Berserker

Quote from: Furby on January 12, 2014, 10:46:31 PM
Arsenal are offering him less than he's on with us, but I've heard Galatasaray are interested too.

Was that the team he was on the plane when he aborted?

- Martin Luther King Jr.