watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I have put this on the premier league facebook, twitter, match of the day page

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, January 11, 2014, 08:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1912418-referee-mike-dean-seems-upset-when-swansea-attack-stopped-vs-manchester-united      

Mike Dean once again put in the most ridiculous referring display today at the Cottage, almost every Fulham fan have made complaints on the fans forums complaining of such a horrific display: 1. for the 2 dives of which got Sunderland two freekicks, which they scored from and 2. the decision firstly not to send of Lee Cattermole for a studs up tackle on Parker, instead it went against the whites. From the start of the game time after time Mike Dean looked like he was biased for Sunderland, and therefore gave Fulham no chance of winning. I'm not saying that this is an excuse for our poor display, but it turned the game and gave Sunderland a 2 goal margin of which they didn't deserve. Useless referees are constantly robbing innocent teams of points and rob the fans the feeling of safety, and respect not feeling like the ref was against your own club. It is disgraceful and I talk on behalf of the Fulham fans and possibly many other football fans that poor refs need to be disciplined, for example relegation of division or banned from reffing a particular club of which they were biased against. We as fans should be able to sit down when home and be disappointed that we just weren't good enough to win the game, not that we had points taken from us because of poor reffing decisions on more than a number of occasions in matches, it isn't just the odd mistake. The link shows the display of Mike Dean in the fa cup United against Swansea game, in which he looks angry because Swansea lost the ball. This needs to be sorted with; diving and poor reffing.

epsomraver

Put some commas in to make it readable without getting out of breath would help, but I agree with the piece.

Toby Ward-Smith

Quote from: epsomraver on January 11, 2014, 09:10:22 PM
Put some commas in to make it readable without getting out of breath would help, but I agree with the piece.

Done

nose

my comments are not repeatable because i doubt dean's integrity.
otherwise i couldn't agree more the man is a disgrace and we all know before the game starts what is likely to happen

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Toby Ward-Smith on January 11, 2014, 08:51:39 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1912418-referee-mike-dean-seems-upset-when-swansea-attack-stopped-vs-manchester-united     

Mike Dean once again put in the most ridiculous referring display today at the Cottage, almost every Fulham fan have made complaints on the fans forums complaining of such a horrific display: 1. for the 2 dives of which got Sunderland two freekicks, which they scored from and 2. the decision firstly not to send of Lee Cattermole for a studs up tackle on Parker, instead it went against the whites. From the start of the game time after time Mike Dean looked like he was biased for Sunderland, and therefore gave Fulham no chance of winning. I'm not saying that this is an excuse for our poor display, but it turned the game and gave Sunderland a 2 goal margin of which they didn't deserve. Useless referees are constantly robbing innocent teams of points and rob the fans the feeling of safety, and respect not feeling like the ref was against your own club. It is disgraceful and I talk on behalf of the Fulham fans and possibly many other football fans that poor refs need to be disciplined, for example relegation of division or banned from reffing a particular club of which they were biased against. We as fans should be able to sit down when home and be disappointed that we just weren't good enough to win the game, not that we had points taken from us because of poor reffing decisions on more than a number of occasions in matches, it isn't just the odd mistake. The link shows the display of Mike Dean in the fa cup United against Swansea game, in which he looks angry because Swansea lost the ball. This needs to be sorted with; diving and poor reffing.
I agree with every word Toby!  I am PIG SICK of the refereeing Fulham and to be fair, some other teams also receive, week-in, week-out, from the WORST group of officials ever seen in the top division.

They "get together" in their monthly meetings and conspire to pick on a team/an individual.  Its Fulham's turn for a while and one wouldn't be surprised if they've placed large wagers on us going down.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Fulham76

He was poor today but part of Sunderland's game plan was set pieces, and to win as many as possible around our box. Our players kept making stupid challenges, which is ridiculous bearing in mind Rene's post match comments, (basically, said he knew they were dangerous from set pieces), and so it proved.

There were no complaints about Mike Dean following our game with Villa, where we got a very fortunate penalty.

andyk

Quote from: Fulham76 on January 11, 2014, 10:01:18 PM
He was poor today but part of Sunderland's game plan was set pieces, and to win as many as possible around our box. Our players kept making stupid challenges, which is ridiculous bearing in mind Rene's post match comments, (basically, said he knew they were dangerous from set pieces), and so it proved.

There were no complaints about Mike Dean following our game with Villa, where we got a very fortunate penalty.

True, and he turned down a clear peno for villa, maybe he hates Villa more than us or maybe people should just take it on the chin. Today came down to who wanted it more and it wasn't us. Poor effort all round, no energy and no desire. Dean might have given the free kicks, but he didn't stop us from defending them. as for the late penalty, it probably didn't matter anyway, but senderos kicked the guy full in the stomach, you can't get a more blatant foul!

Fulham1959

Toby - I regret to say that the posting is not very literate and many people will take note of that, rather than the content and the points you are trying to make.

It's not a 'referring display', it's a 'refereeing display'.  It's not 'of which' (3 instances), it's just 'which'.  There are many more examples and, in short, it's hard to read.  Paragraphs would help, too, as it's difficult following the text without them.

You would be better getting someone else to read this sort of thing before posting to a widely read web page or Facebook page.  Not everyone finds written communications easy and I say this to be helpful and not to try and be a 'smartarse'.

Fulham76

Quote from: Fulham1959 on January 11, 2014, 10:20:15 PM
Toby - I regret to say that the posting is not very literate and many people will take note of that, rather than the content and the points you are trying to make.

It's not a 'referring display', it's a 'refereeing display'.  It's not 'of which' (3 instances), it's just 'which'.  There are many more examples and, in short, it's hard to read.  Paragraphs would help, too, as it's difficult following the text without them.

You would be better getting someone else to read this sort of thing before posting to a widely read web page or Facebook page.  Not everyone finds written communications easy and I say this to be helpful and not to try and be a 'smartarse'.

Smartarse  :005:

NogoodBoyo

Fulham76.  That made me smile for the first time today!  Well done.
Nogood "miserable git I am, isit" Boyo