watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rene Post match video

Started by Zu-Meister, January 11, 2014, 11:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

If it wasn't for this guy, I'd have totally given up hope now. What an absolute breath of fresh air!

Look at his eyes, look at his body movement, look at the way he talks.

I don't think for one minute this guy can reflect, with out swearing, how most of us feel after that display.

Robbie

... we keep on losing to ex-Man U teams / players  ......

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

He (Rene that is) comes over as frustrated, angry & maddened that the planning & instructions given to & agreed with the team were not followed or adhered to
We knew in advance what Sunderland's game plan would be & low & behold they were allowed to play to it
Well Rene if the team you selected won't listen or can't deliver then YOU have to do something about it & FAST - No if's no but's
Your call NOW to dump & change in whatever way is possible in what remains of January
Otherwise you, FFC & us the fans are toast
It's what's different about being one of a major coaching team @ MAN U v Head Coach @ little old Fulham
It's what you signed up for & agreed to - so now go out & deliver
You had a very good idea how bad it was
So no excuses, demand Khan's help & support wherever & however necessary, the alternative is ####!
Don't lose faith, change things wef our next game & get the results
That's what you are there to do & that's what's expected of you
It's time to step up & be counted
End of......... 

Count Berbatov

For the first time now, I think he'll shake things up for the next game. Follow his gut feeling and not take any more advice.
Hope he looks back to the games the team actually played well and go back to winning ways
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

RaySmith

I don't know what he  can do apart from what he's already been doing.

If the players aren't good enough, and you don't get the breaks, like  yesterday....

All we can hope is that he manages to keep being determined to  turn things round, and instils this in the players - that they can  do it, right until the bitter end.

And i think, and hope,  he will.

alfie

Quote from: RaySmith on January 12, 2014, 06:19:24 AM

If the players aren't good enough, and you don't get the breaks, like  yesterday....

All we can hope is that he manages to keep being determined to  turn things round, and instils this in the players - that they can  do it, right until the bitter end.

It's quite funny really i am not comparing the 2 but when Jol was here i made various comments that the players must take some responsibility and maybe a few of them are just not good enough and that the fault lies with the whole set up, but i was firmly put in my place by various long term and indeed short term supporters and told i was wrong the responsibility lies totally with the manager.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Holders

An honest, upset, frustrated man.

"Can you tell us any more about such and such transfers?" "No". Whereupon Sarah terminated the interview.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Zu-Meister

He was doing fine before wilkins and curbishley. the tactics and performances were good against city and spurs, villa. Then he decided to revert back to jols formation of 4231 for no good reason. I wonder whether either of the new coaches had a say in that.
we should stick to 433. 3 actual centre mids. with two wingers(dejagah must start) supporting the striker.

RaySmith

I don't see any point in quibbling between this and that formation - we've  been conceding a lot of goals ever since Rene took over, and he is bound to try and change things round to try and stop this.

The fact is - we aren't good enough - we weren't under Jol, and aren't now - but can we do enough to escape the drop? I hope and believe we can, and that the experience  of Curbs and Wilkins will help Rene in this.

RaySmith

Quote from: alfie on January 12, 2014, 07:15:53 AM
Quote from: RaySmith on January 12, 2014, 06:19:24 AM

It's quite funny really i am not comparing the 2 but when Jol was here i made various comments that the players must take some responsibility and maybe a few of them are just not good enough and that the fault lies with the whole set up, but i was firmly put in my place by various long term and indeed short term supporters and told i was wrong the responsibility lies totally with the manager.

I was also attacked for saying the same thing.

David Allen Crankshaw

I hope he's learnt how to use the hairdryer treatment from his time with Fergie. Some of our players certainly need it. He looks an extremely frustrated man.

RaySmith

Quote from: David Allen Crankshaw on January 12, 2014, 09:16:30 AM
I hope he's learnt how to use the hairdryer treatment from his time with Fergie. Some of our players certainly need it. He looks an extremely frustrated man.
Quote from: David Allen Crankshaw on January 12, 2014, 09:16:30 AM

'Welcome to my world' I bet Jol's saying.

It's good that he  seems genuinely angry - i think Jol had a problem with not seeming bothered with his laid back, waffly manner, and couldn't communicate  his anger to the players - though i never thought he was anything but very upset by our results..

But  it's what the team does on the pitch that counts , and i see that we are still only a couple of points from mid table, so I still feel positive that the new regime can turn things around, and hopefully with some good additions to the squad.

BestOfBrede

Should have kept the Kara, Sidders & Parks midfield especially against a relegation rival. Also should have played Dan Burn & Hughes.Then should have had Dejagah and no Duff.
We need Stek & Hangers back ASAP.

the nutflush

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 12, 2014, 10:09:41 AM
Should have kept the Kara, Sidders & Parks midfield especially against a relegation rival. Also should have played Dan Burn & Hughes.Then should have had Dejagah and no Duff.
We need Stek & Hangers back ASAP.

Youre right there. Our best performances have been with those three in the midfield. 

epsomraver

Not the way the team is set up to blame? not the tactics worked out all week on the training ground?  not the team selection to blame? just the players fault?

kdjr100

I said before the game we need karagounis parker sidwell all in midfield. If we had won the battle in centre mid and put cattermole and Ki in their places we would have won. I think we have the players to stay up but we need to shut out the other teams. Every time we got the ball Sunderland had every midfielder behind the ball camped on the edge of the area.
"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"

alfie

Quote from: epsomraver on January 12, 2014, 10:28:06 AM
Not the way the team is set up to blame? not the tactics worked out all week on the training ground?  not the team selection to blame? just the players fault?

With all due respect mr ER i don't understand what you are saying here, is it the managers fault or not, i remember quite clearly a good while ago under Jol you telling me that the responsibility lies with the manager, maybe like Jol perhaps RM cannot use the magic potion of motivation, or perhaps some of us were right all along and some of the players are just not good enough.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't