watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

THE BLAME GAME

Started by NogoodBoyo, January 11, 2014, 11:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NogoodBoyo

Berbatos's two misses at 0-0?  Sidwell's darting leg that lead to the free kick on the edge of the area for the first goal?  Stockdale's weak hands that let in the first?   Riise's poor positioning and Stockdale's vacant middle stump for the third?  The ref or Senderos's knee to Altoidore's midriff for the fourth?  Senderof and Berbatos for just being on the pitch?  Taraabt for being skillful but selfish?  Dempsey for not helping Riise in defense?  Rene for choosing Demspey instead of Richardson and playing Taraabt and Berbatos on the same team?
All to blame?  Probably - on the day.
But who is the real villain in the long term?  Mohammed Al Fayed.  He was the man who blocked inward investment for the last four years leaving us with an under-performing squad of aged has-beens and free transfers.
I would add Macintosh and Jol as complicit wimps for not standing up to the chairman the way that the much maligned Hughes did.
We're now reaping what Mo sowed.
Nogood "reaped and pillaged we are, isit" Boyo

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

grandad

Years of lack of investment. Thanks MAF. You put your money in, took it out plus a few mil on the side & left our playing squad in a shocking state. Oh, we are debt free. Will come in handy in the Championship.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Admin

There isn't really any blame game, we're cr@p, end of, Rene' hasn't really improved much, a couple of new manager syndrome performances is about as far as we're going to go, backed up with a lot of 4-0's, 4-1's, 6-0's, etc, but, we really are pony!

Todays performance was that of a real arrogance, we didn't need to lose 4-1 but we did. Those last famous words after Hull...

"IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN"
What a load of bollocks!!

west kowloon white

If it wasn't for Mo we'd be at least a couple of leagues lower and not having this endless bile after a bad result....but true Mo "sowed" it by financing present status,could have invested more,true,otherwise blinkered opinion.

Scrumpy

Sorry Nogood, but to paint Mo as some kind of villain is ridiculous, even by your mad Welsh standards!

Yes, he did try to run the Club as a profitable going concern for the last 3 or 4 years (which clearly is impossible in the mad world of football) but without him we would be in 3rd/4th division, possibly not even at Craven Cottage.

Let's see what Mr Khan spends in January before judging Mo too quickly.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Lighthouse

Well we can all agree that a complete lack of investment for WHATEVER reasons. HAS made a club that was knocking on the top 7. A side of sad,old men with little fight and a side poorly managed for too long.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Humbled

Reading the site I have concluded it is Darren Bent's fault. He needs to score at least 3 goals when he is put on for 15 mins after spending the 1st 75 mins ironing Berba's 2nd half shirt and cleaning his spare pair of boots.

Max Headroom

We need new good defenders. That's all.

Humbled

Quote from: Max Headroom on January 12, 2014, 01:08:36 AM
We need new good defenders. That's all.

Ur defo not wrong there.
I still would like to see a striker with movement and pace.

God The Mechanic

The two most important people in recent history have led to this point - Mo for lack of investment and Roy for not investing in youth.  Both have done immeasurable good for the club, and that won't be forgotten.  But they've definitely assisted this monumental slide too.

RaySmith

Yes, you can blame that player or this one, or the manager - but if the players aren't good enough.....

No point in blaming individuals- I believe they are doing their best, and we have a good manager- and we need to unite behind the team to collectively battle our way out of this  situation,

the nutflush

We need a complete squad rebuild.  But it starts at the back.  Mr Khan needs to press the button now or we are fcuked.  Lescott,  Heitinga,  Milosevic.  I say buy them all and quick.   Amorebieta is one of the worst defenders I have ever seen in the premiership and Senderos was his usual circus clown self yesterday.  Riise got his pants pulled down by Johnson.

It seems that everyone has worked us out.  Park the bus because we don't have the right set up to get past it and get us on the counter attack.  You can see the opposition goals coming a mile away.

And please send Taarabt back to QPR immediately so we can at least get a decent loan in.  Im so sick of his long range shots with his blinkers on and his falling over rubbish.  It just makes me sick to  watch it. 

jarv

My annual trip home, was at the game yesterday. Truly awful team. Three new back 4 needed URGENT.  Keeper needed, URGENT.  Ship out Berbatov as fast as possible. Riise, he just gave up on the 3rd goal but the most useless of all was Ambioretta. No clue in possesion, can't read the game (I watched him from behind the goal), no clue about tracking players. Every time he was in possession, the game stopped waiting for him to decide what to do. Then Sunderland had 11 behind the ball. 

Peabody

Is this the modern way, let's blame the chairman? Going back a few years, which I often do, I can't recall hearing fans blaming The Dean Family, or even Tommy Trinder, though after Trinder, Ernie Clay and Bulstrode came in for a bit of stick.

Both the Deans and Trinder held the reigns in relegation seasons but I really don't remember them receiving criticism. And when it came to lack of investment well Tommy Trinder was the daddy.

Nero

I trace it all back to Alan Dicks so blame him

"Dicks Out"

Berserker

Well we can't say Cock out any more
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.