Followed by

Palace 26%
Cardiff 8%
West Ham 8%
Sunderland 7%
Norwich 6%

Looks like we're not the only ones who think we're doomed

west kowloon white

Norwich 6%? Appears to be a reflection of the coverage and analysis provided by this impartial (another)BBC production.

callumc513

Quote from: west kowloon white on January 12, 2014, 12:09:43 AM
Norwich 6%? Appears to be a reflection of the coverage and analysis provided by this impartial (another)BBC production.

The timing of the poll of the coverage are clearly geared against Fulham.
I have no idea why there is this anti-Fulham media bias.

Sgt Fulham

Fulham over 4x more than WHU? What a load of 'poo'.

callumc513

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 12, 2014, 12:13:59 AM

If this poll had been done last week when we beat them, it'd be NOTHING like today's.

Scrumpy

Let's face it, football fans are well known for their knee-jerk reactions. Basically, the 2 teams that lost today got the most votes. If we were to draw at Emirates next weekend and they did another poll, we'd get about 4% of votes.

Still, where are The Baggies???!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Bedford White

Quote from: callumc513 on January 12, 2014, 12:12:02 AM
Quote from: west kowloon white on January 12, 2014, 12:09:43 AM

The timing of the poll of the coverage are clearly geared against Fulham.
I have no idea why there is this anti-Fulham media bias.

We have a small fan base, we're unfashionable, most people are ambivalent towards us especially now we play very poorly, the media don't want us because we're boring, particularly in the transfer windows.
I wonder if it were Fulham that had won 4-1 whether we'd have still appeared at the beginning of MOTD this evening?

KP_FFC

sunderland 7% lol

just because we lost today that its that high

ron

Come on you guys, let's stop all these conspiracy theories........

We are on 37% in that poll because we are increasingly letting in large amounts of goals. As a result, the upcoming games are increasingly unlikely to bring points because the way we are allowing even fellow strugglers to overrun our midfield and walk through our shaky defence. Come to that we aren't scoring sufficiently and consistently either.

How much more can be wrong?

The Bronsons

I'd have voted for us, if I bothered to vote in such things, and I'm not biased against Fulham. You've only got to look at our goal difference.

DukeTyrion

Plus, I would think a large number of Chelsea and QpR fans would have voted for us.

RaySmith

B****** to the BBC and their polls!

It's still all to play for, so narrow is the gap between bottom club and mid table.

But we need to sort out our defence.

Andy S

What better way to motivate the team between now and the end of the season. Fortunately voting is not how relegation is done!
In a vote why would you not vote against the team that have just finished on the wrong side of a 4 - 1 drubbing from the bottom club. Sorry but I think our players thought yesterdays game would be a walk in the park

Berserker

I think after yesterday's result we have a 99% chance of being relegated. I can't see how it can be pulled round now.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Sniffer

Quote from: callumc513 on January 12, 2014, 12:15:28 AM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 12, 2014, 12:13:59 AM

If this poll had been done last week when we beat them, it'd be NOTHING like today's.

+ 1

"Numquam Cede"