News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rene listen carefully I will say this only once!!!

Started by kevin, January 12, 2014, 11:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

Rene
WE NEED DEFENDERS with some sort of defensive qualities...Play Dan Burn for a few games , He can't be any worse that what we have now..Get a decent defended in on loan
One thing about Fulham in the recent past has been that even though we have never scored a lot of goals we have always had a decent back 4 which meant we could afford to win 1-0 2-1 etc
Not now though and every opponent knows we are terrible at the back and just wait for their chances to come
Its embarrassing to support Fulham at the moment...just hoping for a better display aginst Norwich

Bassey the warrior

I should think he's well aware of this. With regards to Burn though, it wouldn't be helpful relying on him to save us, it's too much pressure for a young lad. I would keep him around until we bring some real quality in though.

Robbie

I think he will still with this three /Hangers until all is lost ... and then play some of the younger players

alfie

Quote from: The Moose on January 12, 2014, 12:07:21 PM
I should think he's well aware of this. With regards to Burn though, it wouldn't be helpful relying on him to save us, it's too much pressure for a young lad. I would keep him around until we bring some real quality in though.

Dan Burn has been playing for Birmingham who are in desperate financial trouble fighting to remain in the Championship, i really don't think he would feel much more pressure doing for us what he has been trying to do for them.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: alfie on January 12, 2014, 02:13:31 PM
Quote from: The Moose on January 12, 2014, 12:07:21 PM

Dan Burn has been playing for Birmingham who are in desperate financial trouble fighting to remain in the Championship, i really don't think he would feel much more pressure doing for us what he has been trying to do for them.
The Premier League is a huge step up.

kevin

yes the prem is a huge step up
Best to stick with Seneros and Amorebieta !!!!!!!!  NOT
At the moment what choice have we got ?

grandad

Burn & Arthurworry would not be as bad as what we have now.
Where there's a will there's a wife