News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next 5 Prem games...6pts out of next three?

Started by MOR :, January 12, 2014, 11:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

How many points will we get in the next 5 Premier league games?

Arsenal (A)            0
Swansea (A)          0
Southampton (H)   0
Man Utd (A)           0   
Liverpool (H)          0

Baszab

MOR :

Quote from: Baszab on January 12, 2014, 11:34:26 AM
Ridiculous overestimation

I don't have a positive thought in my body at the moment regarding my team...

Baszab

I just thought 0 points was too high a target !!
We would be lucky to get 0 points if we carry on like this

Luffy86

Quote from: Baszab on January 12, 2014, 11:34:26 AM
Ridiculous overestimation

Really?? The way we play compared to those teams....
I'd like to be proved wrong and we come away with at least 5 points from those fixtures, but can you honestly see us getting any??
You'd of put money on us to win yesterday and look what happened!!
Completely outdone by bottom of the league Sunderland!!
Blame the ref, Sunderland, of even our own players but the truth is there isn't much quality in our team is there!! We can't even defend!!
I wouldn't be surprised if we came away from those five games without a point, I'll try to be optimistic but with our recent performances and our underwhelming team it's hard trying to be optimistic!!

FPT

Quote from: MOR : on January 12, 2014, 11:31:35 AM

Arsenal (A)            0
Swansea (A)          0
Southampton (H)   0
Man Utd (A)           0   
Liverpool (H)          0

We simply have to get 5/6 points minimum. If we don't, home losses to Cardiff and Sunderland, as well as the draw to WBA could cause us to say bye-bye to Premier League football.

Jamie88

I really think we HAVE to get something out of these next few fixtures, otherwise we are destined for the drop. Even with our relatively 'easy' few fixtures at the tailend of the season.

Fulham76

I'll go for a totally unexpected 4 points. A win against Liverpool & a point against Southampton.

Northern Cottager

Arsenal (A)            0
Swansea (A)          0
Southampton (H)   0
Man Utd (A)           0   
Liverpool (H)          0

I can't disagree, rock bottom after the Utd game and then Liverpool at home conceding 5 more.

Anyone got any idea of what the record minus goal difference is?

JackyFulham90

We will get points from these 5 for sure. I think we will get 4.

Arsenal 3-0 Fulham
Swansea 1-1 Fulham
Fulham 2-1 Southampton
Man Utd 3-1 Fulham
Fulham 1-3 Liverpool

Some tough games in there but we can certainly get points from them.

nose

i think everyone is now far too negative.
the fixtures are tough but eminently winnable. we took man city to the wire, and would have beaten a lesser team on the day.
yesterday we continued to make more chances and play better than the opposition. but we lost.
providing rene focuses one ganme at a time i think we can do well from these fixtures and get more points than you think.
away to man utd will be the toughest game IMO and then home to liverpool, i think away to arsenal will be an interesting game with us potentially doing really well (I can make a case for us to get thumped too but that is not what i think at the moment).

Burt

If we can shore up our defence, and if a fully fit Stek and Brede come back to action, I can see a couple of draws in there. Not much more than that though... Sorry. That's a tough run of fixtures.

JackyFulham90

With Stekelenburg & Hangeland back fully fit we will be in with a chance in all of the games as you have seen with West Ham when your best players are out for a long time yoy struggle that's just how it is for a club our size

Neil D

Quote from: Fulham76 on January 12, 2014, 12:08:34 PM
I'll go for a totally unexpected 4 points. A win against Liverpool & a point against Southampton.
Two points from this lot - Swansea and Soton.  A win against Liverpool?  Suarez will eat up our defence faster than a tin of Fray Bentos.

ross_bamping

Fulham only do tough games, and when we play tough opponents, they become overly tough games. Add the mass goals we will likely concede, points will be hard to come by. I can see us conceding 15 in this run, scoring about 4.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

KP_FFC

i think we'll get 1 point from there somewhere ALSO our goal difference will be much worse after those 5 matches. i think we'll concede 13 goals, and score 2.

MOR :

Arsenal (A)            0
Swansea (A)          0
Southampton (H)   0
Man Utd (A)           0   
Liverpool (H)          0

2 out of 5 so far...Can't see anything changing in the next 3 games either...

MOR :

Got 4 right out of 5...

But I can't see it...

Julius Geezer

Get your predicting caps on

West Brom (a) - 1 point

Chelsea (h) - 0 point

Cardiff (a) - 0 point

Newcastle (h) - 3 point

Man City (a) - 0 point

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

I hate to say it, but for the first time I honestly don't care.