watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Swansea

Started by PeterB, January 12, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterB

"If we beat Norwich the next round is on sunday 26th at 1pm 48 hours before Swansea away !"

Anybody know if the Swansea game will go ahead?

Neil D

Quote from: PeterB on January 12, 2014, 03:23:03 PM
"If we beat Norwich the next round is on sunday 26th at 1pm 48 hours before Swansea away !"

It had better do so.  I've got a ticket and booked a hotel.

Riversider

It goes ahead on the Tuesday, but what you get this Tuesday is two managers secretly hoping that their respective team gets knocked out !

ffc73

Quote from: Riversider on January 12, 2014, 03:27:33 PM
It goes ahead on the Tuesday, but what you get this Tuesday is two managers secretly hoping that their respective team gets knocked out !

Or you continue to play the reserves in the Cup and the first team in the league

With us at the moment I am not sure which player I'd consider a reserve or a first teamer

Berserker

Quote from: Neil D on January 12, 2014, 03:25:57 PM
Quote from: PeterB on January 12, 2014, 03:23:03 PM

It had better do so.  I've got a ticket and booked a hotel.

So have I
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

PeterB

ScalleysDad

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you call a bunch of Fofers in a strange town with some pocket money and only breakfast to look forward to? Mrs B if you suggest The Welsh Museum of Forensic Bone Sampling you will be on your own!

Neil D

Quote from: ScalleysDad on January 12, 2014, 09:30:40 PM
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you call a bunch of Fofers in a strange town with some pocket money and only breakfast to look forward to? Mrs B if you suggest The Welsh Museum of Forensic Bone Sampling you will be on your own!
Try the fried laver bread mixed with oats and bacon for breakfast.  It will be the only memorable part of the visit.