watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has this awful last few seasons made you evaulauate how much time

Started by SP, January 12, 2014, 03:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

you dedicate to football?  No MOTD, few away games, less time on the forums.  Probably all for the better.  Someone asked asked last week how you stop supporting a team, I suspect many of us are at the early stages.

:026:

ron

Switch from "Late night Lineker" to "Manish after Midnight" and see the few nanoseconds devoted to us getting a hard earned point against a club we all thought had gone broke a few seasons ago....?

....doesn't sound too good does it?

grandad

We will still have Gentleman Jim though. So it would not be all bad. Most of us oldies have had more years than I can remember being without MOTD, Sky First Choice, Live streams, Lawro´s Predictions, etc.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Neil D

Quote from: SP on January 12, 2014, 03:24:57 PM
you dedicate to football?  No MOTD, few away games, less time on the forums.  Probably all for the better.  Someone asked asked last week how you stop supporting a team, I suspect many of us are at the early stages.

:026:
I was the OP but if you've watched Fulham, as I have, crumble all the way from the old 1st Division in 1968 to Division 3 in successive seasons, then relegation on its own isn't enough to make you turn your back on the team.  It would take a shift in footballing culture on the part of the owners to do that - maybe a change of ground to somewhere too far from the Club's roots, maybe too much of a business ethic which discarded the interests of the fans completely (i.e. Glazer's Man Ure).

Bassey the warrior

You can watch the full game on www.gettyfooty.com. Much better way to go than watching two minutes, or ten minutes if we get battered on MOTD, and having to put up with several idiotic 'pundits'. Murphy is the only decent one.

ffc73

Yes I have missed more games this season in total than probably the last half dozen combined but however bad it is, I must have an addiction (or punishment for past sins), because I keep comping back for more.....  Need to be careful though as the wife is beginning to think she can book things for us to do on a Saturday afternoon

Watched MotD this morning just to see whether the free kicks were correct or not.