News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm wondering... (A stupid title I know)

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, January 12, 2014, 07:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

....if Rene and the management thought after his first 2/3 games in charge that we were 'turning the corner' as did many of us supporters.
They also felt we had a good enough squad to get us through, although he did say we need 'some' new players.
My point is, it's possible that even if Mr Khan has allocated a large amount, that the planning hadn't been done in too much detail about new signings apart from the 2/3 already earmarked, which it was felt could get us through to the summer at which time it would all be looked at again thoroughly.

Now after yesterday it could be a mad scramble at the end of January, it's happened before and look what we ended up with, Bent in particular. Let's hope we've learned from the past
It's also been said on here how difficult it is to attract the right players in our situation.  

Many are saying Khan hasn't shown his hand yet.  Surely he must have put quite a bit in to secure Wilkins and Curbishley both their signing fees and wages.

Having said all of that I feel we will stay up 'relatively comfortably' how's that for optimism ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES