watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Adam Johnson & Steven Fletcher

Started by Admin, January 12, 2014, 07:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

It's getting beyond stupid now, we're being linked with both of these players, and yet one has just scored a hatrick against us and was apparently 'advertising' himself with his goal gestures? There other can 'fire' us out of trouble for 6 million. I'm sorry, but as a player, I'd be a lot happier at Sunderland right now than Fulham, this is the January transfers window rubbish at it's very best. I'm off down the garden to eat worms, that how I feel.. 

spikey norman

Read about the Adam Johnson rumour in today's People but the piece also says that Sunderland want to replace him with Andy Johnson.
This I can't see happening but I would love to see a fit Andy back playing for us even though he is over 30

Admin

Quote from: spikey norman on January 12, 2014, 08:08:12 PM
Read about the Adam Johnson rumour in today's People but the piece also says that Sunderland want to replace him with Andy Johnson.
This I can't see happening but I would love to see a fit Andy back playing for us even though he is over 30

They want to replace him with.. wait a minute.. did you just say.. ANDY JOHNSON??

Riverside

Admin

Quote from: Riverside on January 12, 2014, 08:22:37 PM
Who is smoking what ?

I'm not sure, but this January transfer window is turning out a lil-bit-special this year!

JackyFulham90

Poyet loves Johnson no way will he be going anywhere especially after yesterday that's a ridiculous rumour, a player who is realistic & would do a good job for us is Phil Bardsley

hovewhite

As usual at fulham no action no talk and all you get is rubbish gossip,worse still people believe it.roll on the champioship!

K33NY

The day Adam "Cheat" Johnson comes to our club I will order a kit sayinf F"&/ off 666 Johnson

Pluto

Don't want that slimy rat Johnson anywhere near our club

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Pluto on January 12, 2014, 08:47:51 PM
Don't want that slimy rat Johnson anywhere near our club

He might be a rat but if he runs at defenders and looks like he can beat someone, I'm sorry but I'd take him.

Bassey the warrior

I don't see why we're less attractive than Sunderland. Neither of us are doing amazingly well and we have our location as a selling point. It could come down to ambition, can the likes of Ali Mac sell the club effectively? Our owner is super rich after all, he must have some ambitions other than making the club self-sustaining.

Jack Fulham

Surprised we're being linked with players from our relegation rivals. First Diame and Morrison at West Ham. Now Fletcher and Johnson at Sunderland.

Admin

Quote from: The Moose on January 12, 2014, 09:59:31 PM
I don't see why we're less attractive than Sunderland. Neither of us are doing amazingly well and we have our location as a selling point. It could come down to ambition, can the likes of Ali Mac sell the club effectively? Our owner is super rich after all, he must have some ambitions other than making the club self-sustaining.

This guy is starting to worry me, Ali Mac that is. Don't know why, call it a hunch, but I have this horrible, sinking, sickly feeling, that he will once again, try to limp us through the January transfer window. I believe, that nothing less than a 10 million quid investment is unacceptable, considering our situation.

alexbishop

This is all getting a bit much for me guys....
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Berserker

Definitely too much for me : - (
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Scrumpy

Well, both of those players would be better than what we have. I'd be happy with either or both.

Time and again the ball was being whipped in by Reither, Duff and Reisse on Saturday and there was no striker in the box! When Rene first took over, he played 3 midfielders and 2 fast wingers. If we played that system with Fletcher in the middle instead of the lazy Bulgarian, we would be fine.

Until Fletcher arrives, I would play Rodielega or Dembele up front before either Bent or Berba. Just my opinion.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Danitar

Quote from: Admin on January 12, 2014, 10:20:26 PM

This guy is starting to worry me, Ali Mac that is. Don't know why, call it a hunch, but I have this horrible, sinking, sickly feeling, that he will once again, try to limp us through the January transfer window. I believe, that nothing less than a 10 million quid investment is unacceptable, considering our situation.

Have to agree again with you admin. Ali Mac should've gone at the start of the season or at least when jol went. Ali Mac doesn't seem to know what he's doing and as for curbs, isn't this the exact time he should be working for us and getting players in during the window. God knows what does for the rest of the season. Sort it out Ali.

alfie

Quote from: Danitar on January 13, 2014, 08:44:10 AM
Quote from: Admin on January 12, 2014, 10:20:26 PM

Have to agree again with you admin. Ali Mac should've gone at the start of the season or at least when jol went. Ali Mac doesn't seem to know what he's doing and as for curbs, isn't this the exact time he should be working for us and getting players in during the window. God knows what does for the rest of the season. Sort it out Ali.

maybe Curbs is trying but as we keep being told this window is not a good time to get the players we require, and we have know idea what sort of budget is being allowed, if Alli Mac is doing for Khan what he done for MAF then I guess it won't be much.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't