more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Ballon d'or

Started by Sammyffc, January 13, 2014, 07:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Berbatov

Quote from: Berserker on January 14, 2014, 07:47:54 AM
I think more about Man Utd since David Moyes joined them. It's made them more interesting, although probably not if you are a fan. Anyway I always find The Counts opinion interesting whether Fulham, Man Utd or something else
Thanks.
And yes, Moyes did make things... interesting
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

fulhamben

Quote from: Count Berbatov on January 14, 2014, 08:02:38 AM
Ben, as D pointed, I simply responded to a question.
But I think, over the years, you've been connected and cared about United more than you are willing to accept.
To begin with, certain chairman said he wants this club the Man United of the South.
Or how about the current manager, or players going both directions. From Best, VdS, Saha, Berba and Smaling..
No need to overreact
I have been very respectful and don't bring up United and generally stay away from discussing it
cared? Lol. I'll support them against a foreign team in Europe but cared? Wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they went bankrupt tomorrow
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: fulhamben on January 14, 2014, 08:06:39 AM
But I think, over the years, you've been connected and cared about United more than you are willing to accept.
To begin with, certain chairman said he wants this club the Man United of the South.
Or how about the current manager, or players going both directions. From Best, VdS, Saha, Berba and Smaling..
No need to overreact
I have been very respectful and don't bring up United and generally stay away from discussing it
cared? Lol. I'll support them against a foreign team in Europe but cared? Wouldn't bother me in the slightest if they went bankrupt tomorrow

Why start something with one of the more interesting posters on this board? Let him post what he wants within the rules and if you don't like it then ignore it.

fulhamben

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 14, 2014, 08:30:24 AM
No need to overreact

Why start something with one of the more interesting posters on this board? Let him post what he wants within the rules and if you don't like it then ignore it.
? Did I say he couldn't or shouldn't post. And is against the rules to say I don't care about man u.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sammyffc

Quote from: fulhamben on January 14, 2014, 08:50:15 AM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 14, 2014, 08:30:24 AM
No need to overreact

? Did I say he couldn't or shouldn't post. And is against the rules to say I don't care about man u.

come on ben give him a break , we are only discussing the matter in hand .