watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Ballon d'or

Started by Sammyffc, January 13, 2014, 07:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

Congratulations to Cristiano Ronaldo winning the Ballon D'Or . I 100 percent believe he deserved to win it this year and his reaction when he won says it all . I have always thought he is the best player in the world for the fact he has taken his trade to different countries and tried at different levels, especially cracking the premiership . Unlike Messi , who don't get me wrong is an amazing footballer , but has just stayed where he feels comfortable

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Ballon d'Or 2013 - FIFA Ballon d'Or 2013 Award FULL SHOW HD

Sgt Fulham

I agree, he definitely deserves some recognition for the flare and skill he has brought to the game. Always thought he was more technically gifted than Messi and more diverse as a player. I don't label him as arrogant like many do and am glad to see him finally win it!

K33NY

He really did deserve it this year, he been excelent on and of the pitch, I didnt like him back in the days, but the last couple of years I feel he changed, while I have started to dislike Messi alot after what one player said how he behaves to new guys coming into Barcelona etc, dont remember what player it what, but it was confirmed by other as well that Messi bullies newcommers saying they are not worthy being there etc and alot more, it could be a lie, or it could be the trouth, but when others approves that I instantly disliked Messi....

God The Mechanic

IMO Messi is the better player but Ronaldo had by far the better year.  Ribery was as also ran as it could possibly get.

Count Berbatov

Congrats Ronaldo. A true winner. It was a true joy to watch you at United. Come back home please
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Pluto

Quote from: Count Berbatov on January 13, 2014, 09:06:46 PM
Congrats Ronaldo. A true winner. It was a true joy to watch you at United. Come back home please

Is there any realistic chance of that happening Count B? Would love to see him in the PL again.

YankeeJim

Indeed a fantastic player.
Besides, Suarez needs some competition for the diving title.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Nero

Quote from: Pluto on January 13, 2014, 09:10:35 PM

Is there any realistic chance of that happening Count B? Would love to see him in the PL again.

perhaps Fulham could make a bid to take him on loan, I'm sure he's work with Rene in the past we're link to every other utd player past and present

JackyFulham90

Ronaldo is easily the best player in the world, I rate Messi highly he is a football genius but for me Ronaldo is number 1.

Deanothefulhamfan

fulhamben

Quote from: Sammyffc on January 13, 2014, 07:47:07 PM
Congratulations to Cristiano Ronaldo winning the Ballon D'Or . I 100 percent believe he deserved to win it this year and his reaction when he won says it all . I have always thought he is the best player in the world for the fact he has taken his trade to different countries and tried at different levels, especially cracking the premiership . Unlike Messi , who don't get me wrong is an amazing footballer , but has just stayed where he feels comfortable

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Ballon d'Or 2013 - FIFA Ballon d'Or 2013 Award FULL SHOW HD

you do know they changed the dates just so Ronaldo would win it and not messi
Quote from: Sammyffc on January 13, 2014, 07:47:07 PM

lol you make it sound as if he joined a team in a foreign country that were fighting relegation and then turned them into champions. he played for sporting and then 2 of the best teams in the world. messi might be comfortable at barca but it was no hard ship joining man u or real
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Count Berbatov

That's the hope, but I really don't think it'll happen. I did while SAF was still in charge. And I think he started the rumor when he said that the only player he'd pay 80 mil would be Ronaldo. At the time, that was the world record for a transfer, set by Ronaldo of course . The Glazers then said money will be available etc
But I can't see Ronnie coming back for Moyes. David can't catch a virus in the transfer window, let alone get a player like Ronaldo to join Man Utd
Nobody wants to play for United since he got in charge
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

fulhamben

Quote from: Count Berbatov on January 14, 2014, 06:22:56 AM

That's the hope, but I really don't think it'll happen. I did while SAF was still in charge. And I think he started the rumor when he said that the only player he'd pay 80 mil would be Ronaldo. At the time, that was the world record for a transfer, set by Ronaldo of course . The Glazers then said money will be available etc
But I can't see Ronnie coming back for Moyes. David can't catch a virus in the transfer window, let alone get a player like Ronaldo to join Man Utd
Nobody wants to play for United since he got in charge
nobody cares about united on this site either

Deanothefulhamfan

That's a bit harsh Ben..... Count is a frequent poster on the board, and he was asked a question by another member.

I may not have much interest in man utd, but I do enjoy reading count's unbiased opinion of our club.

fulhamben

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on January 14, 2014, 07:26:24 AM
That's a bit harsh Ben..... Count is a frequent poster on the board, and he was asked a question by another member.

I may not have much interest in man utd, but I do enjoy reading count's unbiased opinion of our club.

didn't say he cant talk about Fulham, just said no one on here cares about man u

Deanothefulhamfan

My point was that he was asked a question by another member, so why should he not respond?

fulhamben

oh yes and as to any chance of Ronaldo signing for man u again, there is more chance of us signing messi. why you ask cos Ronaldo will cost over 100 million and man u had over a quarter of a billion wiped off of their shares yesterday.

fulhamben

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on January 14, 2014, 07:31:05 AM
My point was that he was asked a question by another member, so why should he not respond?

didn't say he cant respond, just said no one cares about them

Berserker

I think more about Man Utd since David Moyes joined them. It's made them more interesting, although probably not if you are a fan. Anyway I always find The Counts opinion interesting whether Fulham, Man Utd or something else
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Count Berbatov

Ben, as D pointed, I simply responded to a question.
But I think, over the years, you've been connected and cared about United more than you are willing to accept.
To begin with, certain chairman said he wants this club the Man United of the South.
Or how about the current manager, or players going both directions. From Best, VdS, Saha, Berba and Smaling..
No need to overreact
I have been very respectful and don't bring up United and generally stay away from discussing it