News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So our Ravel Morrison bid was turned down...

Started by alexbishop, January 14, 2014, 09:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbishop

Rene just confirmed.  Doesn't look like we will be making a fresh bid either. Thoughts?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

bobby01

Great news no more self obsessed players please no matter how talented they are or were
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

alexbishop

Rene confirms to press that player wants to come but West Ham knocking bids back
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

PokerMatt

Quote from: alexbishop on January 14, 2014, 10:04:12 PM
Rene confirms to press that player wants to come but West Ham knocking bids back

Transfer request it is then. Last day scramble with us getting outbid by Cardiff.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

leonffc

Yeah, sounds like he's encouraging a request by talking about it publicly

supersimmo123

Ali Mac penny pinching probably. I'm 50/50 on the lad. My hammers mates don't seem to rate him as much as the media. Could be another Kieran Richardson... Ex Man Utd and never lived up to his potential. However positive is we have £££ to spend and looking at younger players!

alexbishop

Even FFC Twitter feed reporting it

@FulhamFC: Renè Meulensteen has confirmed in his press conference that #FFC have had a bid rejected by West Ham for Ravel Morrison. More to follow.

Def trying to unsettle the player
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

Craven Mad

Quote from: alexbishop on January 14, 2014, 10:11:01 PM
Even FFC Twitter feed reporting it

@FulhamFC: Renè Meulensteen has confirmed in his press conference that #FFC have had a bid rejected by West Ham for Ravel Morrison. More to follow.

Def trying to unsettle the player

I like the "more to follow" part; great effort to intrigue.

The club can't get our hopes up like this then let us down. Transfers now expected!

Bassey the warrior

I'd like to see him here but at the same time if he doesn't come I won't be too disappointed. The question is where will he fit in, and what about Kasami and Taarabt? Aren't the all similar types of player?

Jack Fulham

I guess that means we've got a bit of money to play with then?

Is our current transfer policy signing old out of form players and young talented headcases like Taarabt and Morrison.

PokerMatt

There's an absolute shedload of Hammers fans with comments including the words deluded, backwards step, s**t club, etc.

Will be worth getting him just to retweet all those.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Bryanthebroom

Trust in Rene guys. He's the only one who's spent a significant amount of time working with the lad. Only he knows his temperament and his potential!