watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sheff Utd tickets

Started by Bassey the warrior, January 14, 2014, 10:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Anyone know when they'll be on sale? This is up my neck of the woods and I'm desperate to go.

Legate21

I'm also interested to know. At uni in Nottingham and trains are cheap. Just concerned about the cost of the tickets. Will find it hard not to attend whatever the cost though

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Legate21 on January 14, 2014, 10:15:09 PM
I'm also interested to know. At uni in Nottingham and trains are cheap. Just concerned about the cost of the tickets. Will find it hard not to attend whatever the cost though

I'm skint but I'm definitely going. I'm just very very relieved it's not on a week day or saturday as I'd have been at work then. This is the one day I could make it. Stroke of luck.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: The Moose on January 14, 2014, 10:13:26 PM
Anyone know when they'll be on sale? This is up my neck of the woods and I'm desperate to go.

An hour away from us but already planning on going. Where is the best place to meet beforehand?

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Northern Cottager on January 14, 2014, 10:21:21 PM
Quote from: The Moose on January 14, 2014, 10:13:26 PM

An hour away from us but already planning on going. Where is the best place to meet beforehand?

I'd recommend a pub called The Devonshire Cat. Got a wide selection of beers, ciders and such like. About 10-15 minutes walk from the stadium.

Legate21

Sarah Brookes has said via twitter that information will be released on the website tomorrow

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: billffc on January 14, 2014, 10:28:22 PM
Friday

Awesome. Will they go fast? I won't get home until 6pm.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: The Moose on January 14, 2014, 10:29:22 PM
Friday

Supposedly on sale tomorrow at 10am. Imagine we'll have loads left.

It a turns out I'm driving now somAy just get there in time for kick off! :(

billffc

Being on bt to im sure you will get a ticket, ill be driving up from essex should be fun

Northern Cottager

Quote from: billffc on January 14, 2014, 10:33:16 PM
Being on bt to im sure you will get a ticket, ill be driving up from essex should be fun

Via Preston? ;)

kdjr100

Also at Uni in Nottingham me and a friend have booked our train tickets already, return cost £4 each so I hope the match tickets are relatively cheap
"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"

Legate21

Quote from: kdjr100 on January 14, 2014, 10:34:43 PM

Also at Uni in Nottingham me and a friend have booked our train tickets already, return cost £4 each so I hope the match tickets are relatively cheap

What time train did you go for? Are there reasonable options? I won't bother looking until I know I can afford a ticket.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Northern Cottager on January 14, 2014, 10:32:25 PM
Quote from: The Moose on January 14, 2014, 10:29:22 PM
Friday

Supposedly on sale tomorrow at 10am. Imagine we'll have loads left.

It a turns out I'm driving now somAy just get there in time for kick off! :(

Well, I get home 12 hours later so hopefully I can pick up one.

MiltonBurrows

My neck of the woods as well. Not expecting a big turn out, went to City and United last year and we probably wouldnt of filled one allocation for both games! Looking forward to it, been awhile since i have seen the lads play! COYW!
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

HillingdonFFC

Last time we played in Sheffield in the FA cup we took 2600 to Wednesday. I reckon if this had been a three o'clock KO on a Saturday,we'd have taken similar. Been a few years since we've played at Bramall Lane, Sheffield a top football day out city too. 13.00 on a Sunday, live on BT and hardly any trains has killed it for loads of people

Burt

Tickets on sale from 10am tomorrow - £10 (season ticket holders), £15 (non-season ticket holders), £5 (juniors).

We travel to Bramall Lane to play Sheffield United on Sunday 26th January (1pm) and Season Ticket Holders and Members can now secure their seats. Tickets will go on General Sale from 10am on Friday 17th January.

Season Ticket Holders can attend the match for just £10 for adults and £5 for under-16s, whilst non-Season Ticket Holders can buy their tickets for £15 for adults and £5 for juniors.

Supporters can purchase up to six tickets each online or by calling the Ticket Office on 0843 208 1234.

While this is a cup game, the Club will be extending the Premier League offer of free coach travel to Bramall Lane. Travel reservations will continue to be made available at the same time as match tickets and places will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis to any supporters who have purchased a ticket for the game. For more information and to book your place please call the Ticket Office on 0843 208 1234.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2014/january/15/cup-tickets-on-sale

Burt

Not bad pricing, and good that free coach travel is also being laid on.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Burt on January 15, 2014, 03:52:39 PM

Wish they'd consider a Northern pick up point on route! :(

Berserker

Quote from: Northern Cottager on January 15, 2014, 03:56:25 PM
Quote from: Burt on January 15, 2014, 03:52:39 PM

Wish they'd consider a Northern pick up point on route! :(

Or a western one. I'm sweating they will change the Swansea game, I will be well out of picket if they do
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.