Main Menu

Sidwell for England anyone?

Started by DiegoFulham, January 15, 2014, 02:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

I haven't laughed so much in years

cmg

Some highly entertaining stuff here.

Good bloke, Sidwell. But 'better than Jack Wilshere'?. At what? Snooker? Carp fishing? Ballroom dancing'?

If we could only persude Wenger it was at football, then we would have the makings of a good transfer window.

theotherdembele

Quote from: mccscratch on January 15, 2014, 08:08:09 PM
what you people in don't see in Sidwell is baffling to me. He is full of endeavor, gets stuck in without fear (did anyone see him try to stick his face in a challenge last night?)... if you don't think England could use a player like that... I have some beach front property in Arizona to sell you...

Is he the most gifted player? Certainly not but all your gifted players put about half effort in save Wayne Rooney and a few others... Ever since Gerrard and Hargreaves injured themselves the "DRIVE" of the England midfield has been severely lacking...

Is Sidwell the answer... probably not but he might do better than you think...

and for anyone thinking he is a Championship midfielder... you are clueless about what his job is on the pitch...

You clearly know nothing about football. Wow.

He's not good enough for the England women's team

gezkc

Quote from: DiegoFulham on January 15, 2014, 02:48:39 PM
this season Sidwell, Parker & Kasami have been our driving force! he's our top goalscorer and should start to get some reconistion for his preformances! there was a reason he was so highly rated in his youth and that other team from Fulham took a chance on him.. coyw!!

Unfortunately I don't think you get an England call up for being recognised as the least bad of a bad team!

Pev

Definitely a Uruguayan who started  this thread
@Fulham_Boy

FFC1987

Wow. Better than Wiltshire then to be arrogant and call someone clueless....Think i've seen it all on this forum now.

somerset cockernee

what a lot of you seem to forget is that England are not very good at this football mallarky....Sidders on his game is better than a Prima Donna who isn't