watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Serbian lineswoman goes viral – for running line

Started by Admin, January 17, 2014, 03:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

The name Aleksandra Milojevic might not mean a lot, but plenty of people will recognise her face after a video of the assistant referee went viral in Serbia.

LEPOTICA SA ZASTAVICOM

In truth, the assistant referee does little in the 99-second video clip during Novi Pazar and Mapredak's 1-1 draw, but that didn't stop the cameraman from keeping a rather close lens on the lady in question.

Footage shows the lineswoman pulling up her socks, then sprinting down the pitch and awarding a throw-in. She's then up-and-down the line as play goes backwards and forwards, showing the levels of fitness required to be an official at a high level in football.

And, whilst we're under no illusions as to why this video has over one million views on YouTube, it's an interesting watch for more than just her looks.

bill taylors apprentice

A nicely turned out match official, whats all the fuss?

Forever Fulham

Men leering at a shapely female linesperson?  Get a life...

YankeeJim

Well, the bad calls wouldn't be as offensive if she were at the cottage. Perhaps a halter top and short short.  0001.jpeg
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Whiteroom

Nick Bateman

We should have more "hotties" running the line, as rounds card girls parade in boxing matches.  I think it would be a future attraction to many who pay good money to go to games rather than suffer the numerous old, bloated, balding farts who wind one up with awful calls and doesn't know the offside law.

Spot on!  0001.jpeg
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

MikeCdawg

I would definitely get 'caught offside' with her  :dft011:

YankeeJim

How about we place a couple of buxom ladies behind our net and have them flash the attacking players just as they are about to shoot?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

manxman

WOW, beautiful. those Copa Mundials are lovely, shame people are buying colourful boots these day instead.... the woman is alright i suppose
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

mccscratch

Quote from: manxman on January 17, 2014, 07:58:30 PM
WOW, beautiful. those Copa Mundials are lovely, shame people are buying colourful boots these day instead.... the woman is alright i suppose

seriously... I wonder if the modern footballers even know how amazing Copas are... the football boots now have no soft as a baby's bottom leather... it is all plastic like pleather and PVC vinyl outer shells. I do not care how fancy they look... the feel just can't be reproduced from the old kangaroo leather Mundials...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Berserker

Mr B reckons the cameraman is a bit of a perv. I don't know how the girl feels about it being on you tube, maybe she likes the attention. I personally would be mortified and it would put me off being a linesperson, there's a lot to be said for being an older women and not attracting mass male attention as far as I'm concerned.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ron

All I'd say is that she missed a foul throw...........