watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Amorebieta a doubt

Started by Furby, January 17, 2014, 04:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furby

With Amorebieta looking like he's struggling for tomorrow, could that force Rene's hand in starting Burn with hangers, or will he go with Hughes or Senderos instead as a 'safer' option?

I'm hoping he goes with Burn as it's not the biggest gamble he'll take all season.

St Eve

If he goes with Senderos against the team that got rid of him we may as well not show up

Jamie88

How on earth is Senderos a 'safer' option!

Blanco

I hope he doesn't play Senderoaf. I'd like to see Burn play. My only concern is his lack of Prem experience. Plus the big occasion. Although I can't say that playing Phil would be a "safe" option. :005:

Furby

Quote from: Jamie88 on January 17, 2014, 06:06:13 PM
How on earth is Senderos a 'safer' option!

Exactly the reason why the word safer is in single commas. It's not to be taken literally.

Nick Bateman

Burn impressed me on Tuesday plus he has a rather catchy name, Dan Burn!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

alfie

funny how consecutive managers keep playing Senderos, if he is that bad why?.

And why do people have to keep calling him names, it is not his fault he gets selected for games, at least he goes out there with a sense of commitment and passion, ok he makes the odd mistake, but i do feel that a lot of the time people make more out of a mistake than necessary just because it is him.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

KP_FFC

burn i better than them, if he doesn't play then hope he goes hughes - hangeland

Furby

Quote from: alfie on January 17, 2014, 06:25:17 PM

And why do people have to keep calling him names, it is not his fault he gets selected for games, at least he goes out there with a sense of commitment and passion, ok he makes the odd mistake, but i do feel that a lot of the time people make more out of a mistake than necessary just because it is him.

To be honest Alfie I think most people make more of his mistakes because most football fans (myself included) know he's liable to make a huge error in the game before the game has even kicked off.

And I believe consecutive managers play him as they have no other choice. No consecutive manager has made him their first choice defender. There's a big difference to getting games and being first choice.

Andy S

Alfie it is the type of mistakes he makes that are the problem. Quite often very stupid basic mistakes. caused by panic or lack of communication. I could easier take a rookie making a mistake than a seasoned pro like Senderos

Skatzoffc

Quote from: alfie on January 17, 2014, 06:25:17 PM

Sorry Alfie. Every time he makes a mistake it costs us a goal at least but usually the game as well IMO.
I like his attitude and commirtmwnt but he doesn't have the talent this league.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

The Rock

I would mind Hughes Hangeland. Amor being out can't be a bad thing. How worse can it be? 5-0 instead if 3-0?

hovewhite

Play burn over phil every day of the week.

triny

:yay:Clean sheet last game for me Dan burn lets try something different

Wingnut

This might turn out to be a massive blessing for us. Amorebieta frightens the life out of me, as does Senderos. I can see Hangeland and Hughes starting tomorrow or perhaps Burn, as others have suggested.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

ScalleysDad

The pinch of salt channel is saying Sket is a doubt as well. Did he break a nail on Tuesday?

JackyFulham90

I really hope Burn & Hangeland are our centre backs tomorrow

Lighthouse

Yes our keeper is said to be a doubt as well. You know the really good keeper that is so good he hurts himself diving for the ball. Now in the cup he must have hurt himself walking off at the end. Jeez we really do pick em.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

Yes when Sket hurt himself on his first match with us I didn't think it bode well.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Holders

I think Rene will play the most proven partnership of H&H for the big game.

BUT he could go for Hangeland/Burn on the "we're going to lose anyway" basis to see how he does against the most skilful forwards on a big occasion. If that were to come off, we could be set up for the rest of the season.

g
Non sumus statione ferriviaria