News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Perfect circumstances for us to take a point (at least)

Started by Robbie, January 18, 2014, 10:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Everyone expects us to lose, Arsenal think this will be a walk in the park. Most of our squad is fit. Bent is starting to get his match mojo back. Hangers is back. We should have NO fear as there are no expectations. (And we know we can get a draw at the Emirates.) COYW!!!

JackyFulham90

I genuinely think if we play a similar team to Wednesday maybe Parker & Berbatov for Bent & Karagounis we can freeget a result at Arsenal. 1st goal is key if we get it I see a 1-1 draw if they get it 3-0 Arsenal

Burt

I have no expectations of getting anything out of this.

Which is why it is a win-win for me.

Lose, and I won't be disappointed, as it wouldn't be a surprise.

Draw or win, and I will be over the moon.

A stress-free day!!

Berserker

I think we'll lose but I'm going to enjoy the day out and support the team.

Who is going to the match?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

WhiteJC

110 years probably prove me wrong but its about time we won at the Arsenal  049:gif

K33NY

No expectations, but I would bet money for a draw today! They might underestimate us and we might go out there with giving it all!

rusty shackleford

Im just hoping we dont concede after 5 minutes then crumble.

filham

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 18, 2014, 10:34:24 AM
I genuinely think if we play a similar team to Wednesday maybe Parker & Berbatov for Bent & Karagounis we can freeget a result at Arsenal. 1st goal is key if we get it I see a 1-1 draw if they get it 3-0 Arsenal

Yes you are right , if we get the first goal in the 90th minute then we are in with half a chance, otherwise I am afraid it is another drubbing for us.