watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Senderos off?

Started by the nutflush, January 20, 2014, 11:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the nutflush

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/38786-lazio-linked-with-fulham-defender.php#.Ut2wvlq4bIU

About time we got rid of this imposter.   Although I struggle to find who in their right mind would buy him.  I would take a six pack of White Rabbit dark ale to get this guy off our team list.   

Its an embarrassment that we still have him in our squad. 

Whiteroom

Unkind. Maybe he is not quite up to it. To hold that opinion is fine, but I think that it is a bit heavy to insult him like that. He has always tried hard, and been hugely respectful to the club. I happen to think that he isn't quite up to it, but I would thank him for his hard work and commitment as he walked out of the door. As a professional he has done all he can.

Admin

Quote from: Whiteroom on January 21, 2014, 12:21:03 AM
Unkind. Maybe he is not quite up to it. To hold that opinion is fine, but I think that it is a bit heavy to insult him like that. He has always tried hard, and been hugely respectful to the club. I happen to think that he isn't quite up to it, but I would thank him for his hard work and commitment as he walked out of the door. As a professional he has done all he can.

:clap_hands:

KP_FFC

will be great if he goes, as it means we are more likely to buy another cb and hopefully a very good one.

Blanco

I agree with the above comment. Although I wouldn't pick Senderos to play I do think that he has always given 100%. It's not his fault that he has gotten picked so many times. I do think he should leave though. But yeah, I would shake the guys hand on his way out the door. Can't believe Lazio are looking into him though. Would be a nice move for him.

the nutflush

Yes I know I was going to get some stick for my comments but I stand by my opinion that hes a terrible player.  He might be a nice guy, I don't know I've never met him.  BUt my comment was about his playing ability and hes never been up to it.  It says a lot about our clubs current state that we still have to rely on sub standard players.   Amorebieta is no better.  Hes been a terrible buy. 

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Good  !!   does that means Burns is staying ??
Nutty,  I have said alot worse about tie-die Riisa

................and  I don't know what Admin is hollering about  ???
he called our main man a fat - arsed Dutch man   :022:

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: the nutflush on January 21, 2014, 01:01:45 AM
Yes I know I was going to get some stick for my comments but I stand by my opinion that hes a terrible player.  He might be a nice guy, I don't know I've never met him.  BUt my comment was about his playing ability and hes never been up to it.  It says a lot about our clubs current state that we still have to rely on sub standard players.   Amorebieta is no better.  Hes been a terrible buy. 

+ 1. That saved me typing

YankeeJim

Quote from: Admin on January 21, 2014, 12:23:35 AM

I agree. here is no point in being petty. Had Hangers not been injured, he might have done better. For sure, he honored the badge and played hard even when Jol was in charge. I wish him well.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Texas White

Quote from: Admin on January 21, 2014, 12:23:35 AM

Perfect.. good luck to him

Snibbo

No, he's not a terrible player, and he's had quite a few good games for us. His mistakes get jumped on and magnified, whilst those of his fellow defenders are mostly overlooked. He's played in a poor team with little midfield shielding. He's always played with heart and passion and he's a character, which is more than can be said for some of our squad.

alfie

Quote from: Snibbo on January 21, 2014, 03:54:54 AM
No, he's not a terrible player, and he's had quite a few good games for us. His mistakes get jumped on and magnified, whilst those of his fellow defenders are mostly overlooked. He's played in a poor team with little midfield shielding. He's always played with heart and passion and he's a character, which is more than can be said for some of our squad.

:plus one:
to be honest the guy gets picked to play, he does not pick himself, he gives 100%, makes mistakes just like any other defender, unfortunately his name proceeds him, he may not be good enough but to insult the guy who plays in our white shirt and plays his heart out is wrong.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

epsomraver

Quote from: alfie on January 21, 2014, 06:03:54 AM
Quote from: Snibbo on January 21, 2014, 03:54:54 AM

:plus one:
to be honest the guy gets picked to play, he does not pick himself, he gives 100%, makes mistakes just like any other defender, unfortunately his name proceeds him, he may not be good enough but to insult the guy who plays in our white shirt and plays his heart out is wrong.

:plus one: that's what you get from the arm chair supporters brigade Alfie

Adi-ffc

Quote from: the nutflush on January 20, 2014, 11:37:00 PM
http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/38786-lazio-linked-with-fulham-defender.php#.Ut2wvlq4bIU

About time we got rid of this imposter.   Although I struggle to find who in their right mind would buy him.  I would take a six pack of White Rabbit dark ale to get this guy off our team list.  

Its an embarrassment that we still have him in our squad.  

Isn't 'not good enough' enough criticism?
Imposter, embarrassment....  fp.gif 090.gif

Rubbish post

elgreenio

good squad player who's had to play too many games this season. Doubt he'll be here next season so whether he goes now or in the summer isn't much of an issue
touch my camera through the fence

Berserker

I'd rather he stayed to the summer.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Forever Fulham

I, too, would rather he stayed till summer.  There's a reason his CV looks so good.  On a team with a working, productive, midfield, he'd be just fine.  And no one seemed to care as much as he does.  Well, I wish you well, Mr. Effort.  I'd rather watch you struggle to do your best for your team than watch others sleepwalk for a paycheck. 

The Equalizer

This season I think that he has proven that he can be a good squad player. He has worked hard and played well enough, although he can also be an utter liability at times. When he signed for us a Gooner friend of mine told me "he's a very good defender, but every game he will make at least one critical error". I think his point has been proven.

It would be a shame to see him go considering how little decent back-up we have in that area.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

MiltonBurrows

He does always give 100%, but sometimes that isn't good enough, especially with the predicament we are in. I would like to stick up for the guy, but i just can't, every time i have watched him play this season he's at fault for at least 1 goal we concede. In a perfect world, where Hangeland hadn't been injured, and we started Burn from the start, i dont think we would have conceded nearly 50 goals this season.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Julius Geezer

Isn't his contract up at the end of the season?

If so, it's a good idea to offload now.