watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Levy targets Berbatov

Started by The Swan, January 21, 2014, 09:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham_Surrey

I trust the manager. If he thinks we shud play with Berba, then fine.  If not, then not.  The club shud be a meritocracy.

BedsFFC

Quote from: YankeeJim on January 22, 2014, 08:27:28 PM
Berbatov is like the Panamanian girl I dated in college. She was an exchange student and was majoring in dance. Legs from here to heaven, dark hair, fit and drop dead beautiful. When she had time for me...well it was the best of times. Problem was  that I was often just a passing thought for her. In other words, I stood around waiting for her to take an interest. After a couple of months, it wasn't worth the effort. One has to have some pride. Berbatov has been a passenger all season. The odd pass and that drop dead beautiful first touch just doesn't do it for me anymore. I wish we could put Senderos' heart into him.

Merely to understand this post a little more...do you have any pics?

BedsFFC

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on January 22, 2014, 08:32:19 PM
I trust the manager. If he thinks we shud play with Berba, then fine.  If not, then not.  The club shud be a meritocracy.

Oh, Shuddup your face....(Sorry, really couldn't resist)

Furby

Quote from: BedsFFC on January 22, 2014, 08:36:01 PM
Berbatov is like the Panamanian girl I dated in college. She was an exchange student and was majoring in dance. Legs from here to heaven, dark hair, fit and drop dead beautiful. When she had time for me...well it was the best of times. Problem was  that I was often just a passing thought for her. In other words, I stood around waiting for her to take an interest. After a couple of months, it wasn't worth the effort. One has to have some pride. Berbatov has been a passenger all season. The odd pass and that drop dead beautiful first touch just doesn't do it for me anymore. I wish we could put Senderos' heart into him.

Why would you want photos of him in college??

Fulham_Surrey

beds FFc what is your problem, dude?

epsomraver

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on January 22, 2014, 08:59:51 PM
beds FFc what is your problem, dude?

The fact that your post does not make sense probably, have you read it back?

YankeeJim

Quote from: Furby on January 22, 2014, 08:39:25 PM
Berbatov is like the Panamanian girl I dated in college. She was an exchange student and was majoring in dance. Legs from here to heaven, dark hair, fit and drop dead beautiful. When she had time for me...well it was the best of times. Problem was  that I was often just a passing thought for her. In other words, I stood around waiting for her to take an interest. After a couple of months, it wasn't worth the effort. One has to have some pride. Berbatov has been a passenger all season. The odd pass and that drop dead beautiful first touch just doesn't do it for me anymore. I wish we could put Senderos' heart into him.

Well, I was strikingly handsome. 
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Furby

Quote from: YankeeJim on January 22, 2014, 09:15:03 PM
Berbatov is like the Panamanian girl I dated in college. She was an exchange student and was majoring in dance. Legs from here to heaven, dark hair, fit and drop dead beautiful. When she had time for me...well it was the best of times. Problem was  that I was often just a passing thought for her. In other words, I stood around waiting for her to take an interest. After a couple of months, it wasn't worth the effort. One has to have some pride. Berbatov has been a passenger all season. The odd pass and that drop dead beautiful first touch just doesn't do it for me anymore. I wish we could put Senderos' heart into him.

I don't doubt that for a second Jim, but I wouldn't want photos to prove it!  :005:

epsomraver

Did you have red swan vesta marks all over then? :005:

Berserker

H
Quote from: epsomraver on January 22, 2014, 09:24:16 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on January 22, 2014, 08:27:28 PMBerbatov is like the Panamanian girl I dated in college. She was an exchange student and was majoring in dance. Legs from here to heaven, dark hair, fit and drop dead beautiful. When she had time for me...well it was the best of times. Problem was  that I was often just a passing thought for her. In other words, I stood around waiting for her to take an interest. After a couple of months, it wasn't worth the effort. One has to have some pride. Berbatov has been a passenger all season. The odd pass and that drop dead beautiful first touch just doesn't do it for me anymore. I wish we could put Senderos' heart into him.

Oh that is so funny
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Logicalman

Quote from: epsomraver on January 22, 2014, 09:24:16 PM

Very Good indeedy.

I think he meant he had to strike people to get them to agree he was handsome!!  :008: