watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Osvaldo

Started by God The Mechanic, January 23, 2014, 11:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

God The Mechanic

Southampton striker Dani Osvaldo is suspended for two weeks following an "incident" at the Premier League club's training ground.

"The club has taken swift and proper action for what it considers a breach of the conduct expected of its players," said a Saints statement.

Bullet dodged by the looks of that...

Northern Cottager

First Swansea and now Southampton... all the teams around us seem to be having training field issues!

westcliff white

Osvaldo's issue is one he isn't scoring consistently (or at all), and two he hasn't played the last couple of games although fit. He has a history of doing things like this I believe.
Every day is a Fulham day

God The Mechanic

Quote from: westcliff white on January 23, 2014, 11:57:02 AM
Osvaldo's issue is one he isn't scoring consistently (or at all), and two he hasn't played the last couple of games although fit. He has a history of doing things like this I believe.

I think you meant to say he has a history of people making things up about him ;)

Stefano Okaka Chuka

He is a complete moron same as Balotelli, I am glad we dodged the bullet.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

rusty shackleford

brought a sword to training apparently

SKSW6

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 23, 2014, 03:24:50 PM

Sadly, Simon Peach (reliable journo) on Twitter denied that. Think it probably stemmed from the fact Osvaldo looks a bit like a pirate.

WhiteJC

Quote from: SKSW6 on January 23, 2014, 03:34:17 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 23, 2014, 03:24:50 PM

Sadly, Simon Peach (reliable journo) on Twitter denied that. Think it probably stemmed from the fact Osvaldo looks a bit like a pirate.

so he bought Johnny Depp to training?  :Get Coat gif:

bobby01

He started a fight with Jose Fonte evidently, as I actually know Jose, I can assure you he is so laid back and placid fella, that Osvaldo must really have hit a nerve or him?
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Julius Geezer

A "Blood-bath" apparently.

He's always been a loose cannon throughout his career.

bmasar

I'm intimidated by him just watching him on TV. Based on some of the stories about him. Very happy he doesn't play for FFC.

bog

When they signed this bloke there were rumours of his behaviour.

092.gif

Sgt Fulham

Doesn't seem like much of a Saint to me  fp.gif

zschwartz

Osvaldo is like some rubbish rough draft of whatever gene therapy experiment manufactured ibrahimovic... he may be a mediocre, over-priced, prima donna flop but at least he's criminally mentally ill.

westcliff white

Apparently he head butted fonte this morning, been told he will never play for saints again
Every day is a Fulham day