News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are we going down? In your heart of hearts........................

Started by win-dup, January 25, 2014, 03:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeTyrion

I am 90% certain we are staying up.

We have a really easy run in, just have to scrape a few points off Swansea and Southampton, then our end of season games will keep us up.

The Rock

Quote from: The Moose on January 25, 2014, 04:05:43 PM
Ask me again a week's time. Our survival depends on who we get in.

Agreed. A few key players could make all the difference.

K33NY

TBH it sadnes me to see so many in here talk about relegation and thinking it will happen so easy, wheres the spirit, wheres the cheering, wheres the hopes? I dont question anyones supporting feeling but so many answering yes, and by the looks of it, so easy, its a bit scarry.... god I need a break from this forum and the negativity that has been here for a while now, cya by the end of season or next season, maybe theres some positive spirit here then.....

LBNo11

Quote from: K33NY on January 25, 2014, 08:29:23 PM
TBH it sadnes me to see so many in here talk about relegation and thinking it will happen so easy, wheres the spirit, wheres the cheering, wheres the hopes? I dont question anyones supporting feeling but so many answering yes, and by the looks of it, so easy, its a bit scarry.... god I need a break from this forum and the negativity that has been here for a while now, cya by the end of season or next season, maybe theres some positive spirit here then.....

...K33NY, all the sites are the same, negativity is not exclusive to FoF, just to some fans, leaving FoF is giving in, the same as some have with our chance of survival...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

fulhamben

I think we will. Def got one of the worst 3 squads in the league
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

jarv

LB11 is spot on. Other teams fans have bigger problems. I have 2 west ham supporting mates and they are beside themselves with rage and negativity, even saying "at least Fulham have a few decent players".   They hate big Sam and won't watch any more. :005:  Serves them right.

St Eve

We will be fine. Bred, Burn and Stecks have now solidified the defence. We just need a left back. Maybe Hughes would be better than Riisse and Richardson. A creative midfielder would be great, but we can muscle through. We do need a forward. Hugo and Bent are not good enough
A couple more managers wouldn't hurt!

St Eve

4 points, or dare to dream, 6 points in the next 2 games will change everything

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: St Eve on January 25, 2014, 09:05:32 PM

Agreed, but it needs to happen, rather than being desperately unlucky not to have it happen. I really hope we stay up as I think without the awful start under Jol we could be a decent PL team (if we invest appropriately in the summer). I reckon that if we stay up this year we will have another long run of mid-table finishes and maybe even a cup.

Robbie

Great comments, great club. At the moment I am very depressed about FFC. I hope HOPE we grow some BALLS and play our hearts out. BUT to me Berbatov sums up the whole SHITE up  ......... " I am brilliant, if you place the ball at my very feet a 3 yards and shoot the goalkeeper, I might bother to score a goal".     

K33NY

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 25, 2014, 08:51:51 PM
Quote from: K33NY on January 25, 2014, 08:29:23 PM

...K33NY, all the sites are the same, negativity is not exclusive to FoF, just to some fans, leaving FoF is giving in, the same as some have with our chance of survival...

I didnt say I was leaving FOF, just taking a break, because I actually get sad, and annoyed to read in allmost all topics that we are going down, I can understand if people think so and feel so, but is it necessary to express it in so many topics? And instead of me trying to make people think otherwise its better to take a break because people have their rights to speak their mind, its just its to much now for me as I personally have the hopes an belief we are staying up, my positivism gets shattered and brought down cus of it. I so badly want to stay positive. Cus I think Cardiff, Palace, Sunderland/West Ham/ will go down,

Danitar

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 25, 2014, 10:42:02 PM
Quote from: St Eve on January 25, 2014, 09:05:32 PM

Agreed, but it needs to happen, rather than being desperately unlucky not to have it happen. I really hope we stay up as I think without the awful start under Jol we could be a decent PL team (if we invest appropriately in the summer). I reckon that if we stay up this year we will have another long run of mid-table finishes and maybe even a cup.

I totally agree but we do need a couple of good signings to stay up.

Herbie

It's going to go to the wire this season. On the plus side, we play the teams around us at the end. The thing that worries me is our atrocious goal difference; that is effectively a point down on those around us. I'm worried it could be the fine margin that takes us down.

Ultimately though I think we will do enough to stay up, just, but the run in to the end of the season will be a bit squeaky.

If we go down, then so be it. We have not played well enough this season and so could not say that it's not deserved.

GloucesterWhite

Just seen that Zat Knight is going to Cardiff - which means that's one team that will finish below us  :005:

BishopsParkFantastic

The least we need in this transfer window is a high quality, creative central midfield and left back. For  confidence and momentum to move forward we could do with beating Sheff U in the cup, and getting 4 points. This week is critical - no new high quality players and without the points .....we are in deep trouble!

MJG

Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on January 26, 2014, 08:36:29 AM
The least we need in this transfer window is a high quality, creative central midfield and left back. For  confidence and momentum to move forward we could do with beating Sheff U in the cup, and getting 4 points. This week is critical - no new high quality players and without the points .....we are in deep trouble!
add the need for another stiker and i would agree with everyword.
Fail this week on and off the pitch and its championship here we come.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I believe we will stay up,  irrespective of who we sign in the window.
There are too many reputations to be made or re-made.    

GloucesterWhite

Quote from: hovewhite on January 25, 2014, 04:44:49 PM
Didn't think khan had intention of investing in fulham for the long term,more like it as publicity for the jaguars and a foothold in london.
But he could of bought a Championship or Div 1 team in London for far less than he paid for FFC.

epsomraver

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 25, 2014, 06:47:35 PM
...it would be pointless to answer one way or the other until we actually see who we buy. It is just as pointless to speculate on who we will buy based on what the false prophets of the media like to wind us up with, based on their knowledge of some FIFA game.

What would make relegation a probability is if we stick with the existing team, and with players who give of their best, but are too slow and lack the pace required to take games to the opposition.

Nobody, apart from Khan, Ali-Mac and the directors, have a clue as to who we have targeted, what money is available or at what stage negotiations are, so why is everyone beating themselves up about what only a selected group know.

Still waters run deep.

In a weeks time we will know whether we will be inspired or despondent; until then we have nothing to cling onto but hope itself, and if, as it appears some already are, you are ready to throw in the towel then your negativity will have played much of a part in our downfall than the media, and their gormless grinning jackanapes of presenters spreading their insidious lies as if they were truths, and fans of rival teams want us to.

Until the 'R' word is mathematically certain I will still stand tall, I'll sing until my lungs are fit to burst, I'll clap and cheer and put on the positive front that we need to be part of the fight we are ALL in.

Play your part...

Wise words :plus one:

Berserker

Well looking out the window this morning, I'm more worried about how wet I am going to get walking to the match Tuesday. Also will my car make it along the M4?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.