watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Gotta laugh...

Started by K33NY, January 26, 2014, 12:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

As being NOrwegian I am watching the match today via Norwegian TV2, and in Studio as expert commentator is as allways Trevor Morley and a stupid swede.

Appearantly Trevor Morley is saying the northern clubs has the core supporters, while Fulham has the posshiest supporters in England, seriously?... And the swede just said:

Renee is disrespecting and insulting the fans and the players in Fulham, by making 11 changes for today, sure the league is most importand yes they have a importan match against Swansea, but the Fulham fans will rage if they lose today....

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

Berserker

Quote from: K33NY on January 26, 2014, 12:51:43 PM
As being NOrwegian I am watching the match today via Norwegian TV2, and in Studio as expert commentator is as allways Trevor Morley and a stupid swede.

Appearantly Trevor Morley is saying the northern clubs has the core supporters, while Fulham has the posshiest supporters in England, seriously?... And the swede just said:

Renee is disrespecting and insulting the fans and the players in Fulham, by making 11 changes for today, sure the league is most importand yes they have a importan match against Swansea, but the Fulham fans will rage if they lose today....

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

Hooray I'm posh
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

nose

im posh too, don't you know

jms

I'm very very very posh. Even my great uncle was called Rupert :yay:

Rupert

Quote from: jms on January 26, 2014, 02:07:57 PM
I'm very very very posh. Even my great uncle was called Rupert :yay:

All uncles called Rupert are great, and I should know.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

bog

My middle name is Sebastion. I read Tatler and I always cock my little finger when drinking coffee new-are. Tally ho aye wot!

Jamie88

To be honest, we probably do have the 'poshest' number of supporters in the country!

aaronmcguigan

Fulham is a posh area, what does he expect? Fulham have a lot of international fans too so I don't think everyone can be classed as posh. Nice touch going on national tv and judging all a clubs fans by the class of the area

Vinnieffc

I'm posh because I'm descended from Irish Royalty. Then again, I believe every Irishman and his dog is. Someone peel me a grape ?

K33NY

Quote from: Vinnieffc on January 26, 2014, 03:51:06 PM
I'm posh because I'm descended from Irish Royalty. Then again, I believe every Irishman and his dog is. Someone peel me a grape ?

Well then I am a half Slovak, Norwegian Royal Viking, as my Norwegian blood goes back to Harald Hårfagre the viking and Norway's first king, and my father being slovak, so I guess I am posh to then :P

And yes one in my family did a family tree study so thats why I know I am actually related to Hårfagre :P

leonffc

Can you phone in to the tv program? Ask Morley if it's true about him at west ham. Did Ian Bishops wife really catch those two in bed together or was Bishop stabbed in the leg for other reasons?

K33NY

Quote from: leonffc on January 26, 2014, 04:34:09 PM
Can you phone in to the tv program? Ask Morley if it's true about him at west ham. Did Ian Bishops wife really catch those two in bed together or was Bishop stabbed in the leg for other reasons?

Oh if they accepted phone calls in for studios to ask question I deffinetly would have!!

Berserker

Would it be my actual blood line or my adopted blood line that counts! My actual blood line comes from Radstock, Somerset, so I'm probably related to King Arthur
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Whitby Fulham

I'm Northern and working class

Artful Dodger

The bloke behind me moaning and swearing every 30 seconds didn't sound very posh.....well not to my sensitive ears, what, what! My Daddy was an officer in the Air Force you know.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

hovewhite

Id settle for that a replay and being called posh,don't you know!

triny

Fulham courts well posh init

Aaron

Quote from: Vinnieffc on January 26, 2014, 03:51:06 PM

I'm Irish and I've never heard of "Irish Royalty" so I think you might be in a more exclusive club than you think :)